what just happened?

Will's POV

"Good morning, baby" I say as I smother Vivi and give her lots of kisses. She stretches and says "good morning, daddy" we lay in bed for majority of the morning and just talk. "I'm hungry" Vivi whispers. We go downstairs and head towards the kitchen. On our way down the stairs the doorbell rings, I open the door to see my ex, Lillian. I turn around swiftly to see Vivian in the kitchen talking to Theo, so I don't think she noticed. I stepped outside and shut the door behind me. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask her. "I'm here to see you, silly" she says kinda too happy. "What do you want, devil woman?" I said impatiently, I'm not bothered by being rude to a bitch. "I want to come in" she said opening the door and walking into my house. I follow down behind her as she goes to the kitchen and Vivian's neck turned faster than a knife fight in a telephone booth. "Oh shit" I heard Theo say under his breath. Vivian just gives a 'who-is-she' look. "Umm... Vivi, this is my ex, Lillian" I say, giving her a 'be nice' look. "Hey, I'm Vivi, Vivian to you, how ya doin' " Vivian says with her slow southern drawl very noticeable as she sticks her hand out for Lillian to shake. At first I couldn't even tell Vivian was from Alabama, until my dad explained how she has an accent, and has a bunch of crazy sayings. Anyways, Lillian disgustedly shakes Vivi's hand and makes an 'ugh' sound and walks away. As she walks towards the bar stools she goes behind me and grabs my nutsack from behind and giggles and takes a seat next to my dad. Theo is still in awe and wondering how this is going to go. Vivian, clearly pissed, goes to the counter so she's face to face with Lillian, but on the other side. "let's get one thing straight, Lilli, Will is mine, okay. I don't care who you are, don't touch him, you are welcome to have breakfast with us, if you please, but otherwise you can leave." Vivi whispers as she looks Lillian in the eye and Theo starts tittering. "Oh, right, sorry, I'll stay? what's your name? Valerie?" Lilli says. "Vivian, and don't get wise, okay? you don't want to see me upset, I'll ruin everybody's day." Vivian says irritated and walks away to get the plates.

*eating breakfast*

"Vivian, can you get me some wine?" Lilli says. "Are you freaking kidding me? It's 11:30 in the morning." Vivian replies. "I'll go get it" I say after I lightly smack Vivian's thigh for not being nice. I go get some Merlot and pour a glass for everyone except, I only give Vivian half a glass. (I don't let her drink too often) "wow I haven't had Merlot since that time Will surprised me on Valentine's day--" Lillian starts. "Has Will ever surprised you, sweetie?" Lillian said, knowing she was crossing the line. Vivian rolled her eyes and just stared for a moment. "Look, blondie, it's not a game" is all Vivian got out before I cut her off, "enough, baby" I whisper in her ear sternly. She furrows her eyebrows and squints at me. "Fine" she says kinda upset, getting up and taking her plate into the kitchen. "baby--" I start and grab her hand, but she snatches away and keeps going. I follow her in and she sets her plate down on the counter. I go behind her and rest my chin on her head and wrap my hands around her waist. She forces herself out of my arms and walks to the other side of the kitchen and puts her head down on the counter. I go and put my head down next to her. "Are you mad at me, mama?" I ask not lifting my head up. "mmm-hmm" she hums. I lift my head up and pick her up and sit her down on the counter. She has her arms crossed and a pout on her face. "I'm sorry, baby, you know I don't like when you're mad at me" I say cupping her face. Vivian makes a 'mm' sound. "Come on baby cake, talk to daddy, use your words." I say kissing her nose. "I'm just a little upset, that's all" she says with a frown. "I know babygirl, but try to be nice" I said kissing her forehead. " Whatever, I'm going to go work out" she says jumping down off the counter. I grab her waist and pull her close to me "you didn't even touch your breakfast, baby, I'm not going to let you do anything until you eat something" I said as she looks up at me with her beautiful eyes gleaming in the light. "So come back to the table and everything will be okay" I add. She nods and smiles and I give her a few kisses and we go back to the table.

After we finish eating, Vivian goes to work out and Lillian is basically up my ass the whole time. She followed me around everywhere I went until I nearly lost it on the bitch. "Why are you here?" I ask. "Well, I kinda need a place to stay for a while" Lillian said. "No, you're not going to be stressing Vivi out. You keep playing games with her, but I have a feeling it will not be too pretty for you." I say going to the living room to see my dad sitting on the couch watching TV. Lillian walked off somewhere but later came back with another glass of wine and comes and sits on my lap. Just in the nick of time, "Hey, teddy bear, have you seen my any of my t-shirts? I --" Vivian walks in, wearing a white Nike sports bra, a pair of shorts, and a pair of running shoes. "Have you lost your mind?" Vivian says angrily. "No but I know you're about to..." Lillian says with a smirk. "Oh shit, my money's on Vivi" my dad says. "Get up, blondie" Vivian says taking a step closer. "No, bitch, are you scared that daddy's going to forget about his little girl? Picture this, you can call me mommy and you can sit there and watch me ride daddy's dick, what William needs is a real woman, not a little girl." Lillian says throwing the glass of wine at Vivian. Vivian backhanded her so hard, I could feel it. Lillian then spit in Vivi's face and Vivian wiped the wine and saliva off of her face

 Lillian then spit in Vivi's face and Vivian wiped the wine and saliva off of her face

and then...

Vivian punches the shit out Lillian, and grabs her hair and yanks her to the ground. Theo and I try to separate the two but also trying not to get hit by Vivi's hard blows. I finally get a hold of Vivi, but she wouldn't let go of lilli's hair, so Theo and I try to loosen her grip on Lillian's golden locks. We get Vivian to finally let go, but then she frees herself from my arms grabs Lillian by her hair, wrestles her to the ground, and drags her towards the door. Vivian opens the door and drags Lilli onto the porch. "Get your raggedy ass off Will's property... NOW!" Vivi says somewhat throwing Lillian's head to the side and letting go of her hair. She comes back in the house and shuts the door behind her. You could hear Lillian screaming and shouting "I'm not going anywhere, bitch" Lillian screams. At that point Vivian is nowhere to be found, until we hear Lillian shriek. Theo opens the front door to see Vivian spray Lilli in the face with the water hose. And around here either the water's super cold or super hot, so there's no telling what temperature Vivi set it to. "Get on, now, leave" Vivian said now turning the water on to a higher pressure and chasing Lillian down the driveway. Lillian ran down the street soaking wet and Vivian walked back to the porch. I grab her wrist, but she snatches away from me "don't touch me" she said very upset. "Princess, I-I didn't know she was going to --" "whatever it doesn't matter anymore, it's over" she said cutting me off and walking upstairs.

I let a few minutes pass by before I went to go check on her to give her a little time to cool off. I knock on her door to get no response, so I just open the door to see that Vivi's laying in her bed as if she's going to bed. "Baby" I whisper and lightly pat her butt. "MM" she hums angrily. "Daddy's so sorry, please talk to me, princess" I say lifting up her covers and smothering myself in them and cuddling up with her. I kiss her neck and down her jawline. She turns around to where she's facing me. "I love you, baby" I whisper and kiss her forehead. She looks up at me and whispers back "I love you too." "Babygirl, I had no clue that she was going to show up and completely disrespect you like that. I told her that I had a girlfriend, I'm so sorry , princess, I'm sorry I didn't at least stick up for you" I whisper in response. "It's okay" she says with her sweet voice.
"Now, I have one more question: the water hose?" I ask wondering why she went straight for the water hose and nothing else. "It was either that or I go super crazy on her, and I didn't want her to feel too bad" Vivian says with a smile. "So you're not mad at me anymore?" I ask hoping she's not. "Now, I didn't say I wasn't still mad at you" she says making a pouty face and then later smiling at me "just kidding... But it will cost you" she says. "How 'bout we go out and get burgers for dinner?" I ask giving her a tap on the nose. "Deal" she says with a smile and gives me a kiss.

Sorry it's been so long, y'all! And sorry if it sucks, I just started this chapter last night and published it as soon as I finished.