see you again

Will's POV

After I had looked for her, and she was nowhere to be found, I went to a nearby bar for a drink. I couldn't stop thinking about her . Was he going to hurt her?  Would she let me take care of her?

I looked down at my watch and it was 11:00 at night. I stood up and walked out of the bar , it was cold and rainy outside. I ran to my car and headed home. At the intersection, Vivian sprints past me again. I slam on the brakes trying not to hit her , she hits the hood of my car and stares. she was shivering, wet, still looked sick, and out of breath.

I quickly roll down my window and ask is she okay. "yes, sir" she responded hastily. I think she was a little. "are you lying to me?" I ask in a stern daddy voice, forgetting that she isn't mine. She shamefully nods her head , "sorry", she says softly. "get in", I say.

Vivian's POV

I know I shouldn't be doing this . Daddy would literally kill me if he found out I was talking to a stranger , let alone getting in the car with him . I swiftly walk to the passenger side of the man's Benz and open the door and take a seat. "thank you , sir", I said not even remembering that he might not be a daddy and might think it's weird I called him 'sir'. "Do you have a place to go, sweetheart?" he asks. Sweetheart? He sounds so sweet. I haven't been talked to like that in a while. "umm... no sir", I said shaking my head. "okay , you can come over to my house", he said , "and why do you call me sir?" he asked . Oh shit ... how am I supposed to answer that ? Should I just come out about me being a little? "it's a habit", I say, glad I didn't just say something without thinking about it first. "manners, I like that", he says as we pull up into the driveway of a huge mansion . He backs into the garage and asks "are you a little by any chance? " out of nowhere. "yes, sir", I say shyly .

He opens my door and grabs my hand and leads me inside.