bye bye bye

Vivian's POV

list of things to do for vivi.

she likes when you play music while she's in the shower

make sure she eats her vegetables at dinner

no more than 2 packs of fruit snacks before bed

if she gets her period she'll cry when she gets cramps, so just lay her down and she'll cry herself to sleep

she loves mint chocolate chip ice cream

her favorite toys are a vibrator and butt plug

"damn, Will did you write me a fucking story?" teddy bear said as he read the list daddy gave him. there was more on the back, but I don't think teddy bear noticed. Daddy grabbed his keys and gave me a million kisses before he left "be good, baby, you know what's going to happen if you're not" daddy says as he walks towards the door with his bags and I follow close behind him "I love you" he says kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly. "I love you too, daddy" I say kinda muffled because my face is smushed into his chest "promise to call me every day?" he says letting go. "yes, sir, I promise" I wink. "okay, I'll be back in two weeks" daddy says as he walks out the door. I wave and blow him a kiss and he catches it and puts it on his heart and gives me a big smile. He gets in his car and drives away, and I close the door and turn around and run right into teddy bear's muscular chest "ughn" is the sound I make when my face makes contact with his strong pectoral muscles and I bounce back a little. "sorry" we both say at the same time, "don't be, I shouldn't have been so close" teddy bear says looking deep into my eyes. "no, I should watch where I'm going" I say shaking my head. "can we talk for a second, Vivi?" he asks grabbing my hand "yes, sir" I say as be leads me to the couch. "if you don't want to answer, that's fine, but why do you always do that?" he asked putting his arm around me. "do what" I ask concerned and turn towards him and sit up straight. "like when you ran into me you said sorry, but it wasn't your fault, if I'm walking towards you stop and move out of my way, if I say I want something you go get it in a flash, even when I'm wrong you tell me I'm right, you barely say anything at all, why?" he asked. "the dominant is never wrong, I make way for you, I don't speak unless spoken to, I am supposed to do everything you want" I explain to teddy bear. "n-no who told you that?" he says with a smirk. "my previous daddies" I answered back swiftly. "well, they are wrong, like really wrong. Princess, around here you can talk to me or will whenever you please, ask for something and we'll do whatever you want, sometimes, we are wrong. if we hurt your feelings, please tell us. that's why you see so many babygirls who have daddies that beat them all the time, for no reason, starve them to death, keep them on a chain, barely take care of them, because they can't say anything, princess. Will and I are here for you, 24/7, okay?" he says looking me in the eye. "yes, sir" I say with a smile. he kisses my forehead and ruffles my hair. Then he gets up and says "let's go get some breakfast, babygirl."

sorry for the short update. can y'all please give me some ideas for new chapters? thanks!