let's talk about it

Vivian's POV

Warning: there's a tad bit of graphic and sexual content ahead.

"Vivian, breakfast is ready", William calls. "okay, I'm coming", I reply loudly.
when I get downstairs there's a tall stack of pancakes , a plate full of bacon, a big bowl of quartered strawberries, and a plate of scrambled eggs sitting on the table. "help yourself", William says handing me a plate. "thank you", I say. "so, do you wanna talk about this Steven guy?" Will asked. "there's only so much to say. And plus I don't want to make you feel too bad for me", I say. "feel bad? please elaborate." Will asked , he seems interested. "where do I even start?" I asked. "from the way beginning", he said. "okay, Steven kidnapped me while I was walking to my apartment when I was 18. I had just went out to dinner with my friends to celebrate that I got my own place and that we had moved everything in. I took a shortcut through a park and there he was, he asked me if I needed a ride and I told him no. And he said "I think you do", and grabbed me by the back of my neck and walked me over to his car. He jumped in the car and grabbed my face and told me that he doesn't take no for an answer, ever. Then he drove me to this ranch and tied rope around my wrists and around only one of my ankles and tied me to the fence. He said that if I move an inch he was going to run me over with his lawnmower. I sat there all night long in the same exact spot, barely even breathing, trying to stay safe. The next morning he comes outside with a knife and after he realized I didn't move he says "good girl, I thought I'd have to cut you." He untied me and took me inside the shed. But this wasn't a shed, it was like a playroom, and it was huge. Vibrators, floggers, bondage materials, you name it, were everywhere.

He told me to go sit on a table towards the back of the room and take all of my clothes off. I did as I was told and sat there for a good fifteen minutes before he told me to get on my knees. As I did so, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and told me to suck it. I told him no and he just about went bat shit crazy on me. "Fine, you don't wanna suck it? Then you get flogged, I thought you were going to be a good girl for me, but I guess not", he ranted as he pulled my hair so I could stand up and wrapped bondage rope around my wrists and somehow attached it to the ceiling." I told him, hoping he was tired of hearing me talk. "Wait, that's it? C'mon there's gotta be more", Will said stuffing his last bite of food in his mouth. "maybe later", I winked.

"Let's talk about me being your little", I added "I want to", I said as he looked at me in awe. "You want to? Are you sure?" he asked. "Positive", I said one hundred percent sure of my decision. "okay,babygirl", he says.

" Let's talk about maybe some rules, some safe words, things about you...', he said.

"Rules... I don't know. Safewords... red,blue,and mm-mm-mm.", I said. "why mm-mm-mm?" he questioned. "If there's something in my mouth", I replied. "okay, things about you", he said. "okay, I've always wanted to be in the military, and pledge AKA (alpha kappa alpha). I also have panic attacks sometimes, I love to be cuddled, talked to when I'm upset, suck on my paci all the time..", I ranted "it would be nice to get some of those things for once", I added sadly and pouted. Will cupped my face and said "now you will get all of those things and even more babygirl." "thanks, daddy", I say as I give him a big hug and kiss his cheek.

Y'all got a long chapter today!!