daddy's home

Will's POV

"okay, princess, I'll see you in a few hours" I say to Vivian over the phone. "love you" I add , "bye, daddy, love you too" I hear Vivian's sweet voice say before I hang up. I'm leaving Amsterdam after my last meeting . and I can't wait to get back home to my beautiful babygirl. I get in the shower and get my dark blue Brioni Vanquish II suit out and lay it on the edge of my bed. I take a deep breath and just start thinking about Vivi for a second. she seems so much happier than before I met her. she opened up and told me most of the things that happened to between her and Steven. I had never really noticed some of the scars that she had until she mentioned them. my poor little girl. then I  thought about getting home to her, seeing her beautiful face, and her pretty little smile. I snapped out of my thoughts and put on my suit and sprayed myself with some cologne and looked in the mirror  and checked to see if I looked okay. then I walked out my hotel room and headed to my meeting.

Vivian's POV

I honestly didn't mind waking up early to talk to will. His voice just keeps me going. the other day when he didn't answer, I forgot that the time was different there, so he was asleep when I called him. it was now 5:36 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. so I put on some work out clothes and headed downstairs to Will's indoor gym. even though will and theo tell me I'm not fat, I feel like it all the time. I mean, I workout a lot sometimes, but my body never really loses the weight. I stayed the same and basically just got toned. I've been 183 pounds, since the eighth grade. I mean, I'll drop a pound or two every once in a while, but I'll gain it right back not too long after. anyways I turn on some music and start warming up.

"what are you doing up so early?" I hear from behind me, knowing that it was teddy bear.  "I couldn't sleep" I said turning around to face him. "hmm, mind if I work out with you?" he asked. "I don't know... can you handle it?" I asked with a smirk. "I think I can" he said while stretching. "okay..." 

*45 minutes passes by*

" jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, them boys up to something
They just spent like two or three weeks out the country
Them boys up to something they just not just bluffing
You don't have to call I hit my dance like Usher WHOO!
I just found my tempo like I'm DJ Mustard WHOO!
I hit the Ginobili with my left hand up like WHOO!" (jumpman by Drake) I sing loudly while jump roping. I look over to see teddy bear mind blown and trying to keep up with my jump roping pace. "are we almost finished?" teddy bear asks out of breath.  "Almost. We can take a break if you want to" I said as I came to a stop.

Will's POV

I walked into the conference room and it goes quiet.
"I heard he's one of those DDLG freaks" I hear someone whisper.  honestly, the insults doesn't bother me anymore. I have a gorgeous babygirl who loves me and that's all that matters. But they kept going on and on and on about me, probably all of them, I didn't want to be here anyways, so I could care less.

I really didn't say much until I hear "So, Mr. Gallagher, what do you think?"  I'm already over this bullshit meeting and just want to go home. "What do I think? I think this meeting is bull and every word that has came out of y'all's sounds stupid. I think I'm going to go home, make love to my beautiful princess two or three times, and have a drink or two. I think you all should go fuck yourselves." I say and walk out. I just want to go home.

*gets on plane and leaves early*

"I'm home" I scream.
"DADDY!" I hear Vivi scream from the couch. I look in the living room to see Vivian in batman pajamas and her paci in her mouth. "Hey, princess, how's my little girl" I say and give her a big hug. "Hi Daddy, I'm great thank you, I missed you" she says hugging me tightly. "I missed you more babygirl" I say and peck her soft sweet lips.

I'm so sorry y'all !!!  I know its a short update and its been a while, I've been busy. I should have the next two chapters up in two weeks. If not blow me up and tell me to update so I don't forget. ♥