meet my dad

Will's POV

It's been three months since Vivian and I started our relationship. She's such a good girl and I never really have to get onto her about anything. I want her to meet my dad, he's the reason why I even started doing DDLG. He was a daddy dom when he was with my mom. Anyways he's coming over and I'm not sure how Vivi's going to take it. She's shy sometimes and my dad is the direct opposite, he'll talk to anyone at anytime, although he is kinda mean. His sarcasm and smart ass mouth gets on my nerves, and I don't want him to unintentionally hurt Vivian's feelings.

I walk into Vivi's room to see she's still asleep. I pick her up and pat her back and start walking back to my bedroom. She lets out a little whine and puts her head in the crook of my neck. It was only around 7:40 so I didn't want to wake her. I can't stand being away from her, it feels like I'm missing everything when she's not around. I lay her down and settle myself down next to her and fall asleep.

when I wake up, its about 10:30 and the morning sun brightens up my room. I roll over to see there's no sign of Vivi anywhere. "Vivi", I call softly. no answer. I grab my phone and walk downstairs trying to stay as calm as possible. Halfway down the steps I smell something cooking, and hear music playing. I walk into the kitchen to see Vivi with a messy bun and a onesie on, singing along to backstreet boys and shaking her hips to the music. Damn she looked so sexy, and I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. "TELL ME WHY", she sings loudly, not even noticing me. I go and hug her from behind and kiss her jawline. "good morning, baby", I coo in her ear. She giggles, "good morning, daddy, how did you sleep?" "great, baby", I say with a smile, still hugging her from behind. *eats breakfast*

*getting Vivi dressed*

"hey, princess, I have an important question", I say. "what is it, daddy", she asks concerned, as she sits up. "my dad is coming and I don't want it to be weird or awkward", I say softly. "why? I'd love to meet your dad, when's he coming?", she said enthusiastically. " he's coming at three, but he can be an asshole sometimes, and I don't want your feelings to get hurt", I say while pulling her shirt over her head. "my feelings won't get hurt, daddy", she says. I'm honestly kinda scared, and have no idea what to do. "well, he'll be here in a couple hours, be on your best behavior", I say, knowing her behavior will not be a problem, she's always a good girl, and I've never had to spank her. She gives me a huge smile as she gets up and walks to the couch and turns on the TV.