Chapter Eleven - The Truth Always Comes Out

• Dedicated to See you bitch? Yeah, this be for you.

Mica's POV

I tiredly flicked through channels on the TV, desperately trying to find something worth watching, my head resting comfortably on Zayn's lap. 

"You aren't gonna pick anything to watch, are you?" Zayn questioned me.

Feeling a little random, I lifted my finger and put it over his lip to shush him. "Quiet human, I am working."

Zayn chuckled a little as Harry walked in, lifted my legs and sat down under them, resting my legs across his lap once he was comfy. I stretched my arm out and held out my pinky finger to him. "Re-pinky promise."

Harry sighed, lifting his hand and wrapping his finger around mine. "Ya know, I'm not gonna do it again. I don't need to promise you every day."

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked. I looked at Zayn, then Harry, my brows furrowed in confusion.

"You didn't tell him?" I asked, my voice almost a whisper. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up out of Zayn's lap before dragging me out of the living room and shutting the door behind him, leaving a confused Zayn sat on the couch with nothing to watch on TV.

"Only Niall and Lou know, Liam and Zayn will flip out too much, they don't need to know," he explained to me.

"You're gonna have to tell them sooner or later, they'll find out. It's summer and the cuts are still very visible. They'll find out, Harry," I told him, keeping my voice low so nobody else around the house would hear.

"And if they do, I'll tell them. But for now, they don't need to know," he told me.

"No, Harry, they're your best friends-"

"Did you tell your best friends?" Harry asked me, interrupting me mid sentence. And that one question annoyed me because Jacob was my best friend.

"Jacob always knew," I snarled and walked away from him, up to my bedroom. I lay on my bed and stared out the window. It was nice, maybe I should go out, I thought.

I climbed off my bed and stumbled over to my closet. I decided to wear my Nirvana tank top, shorts that were ripped at the end and my black Vans. I left my hair fall long down my back in it's normal style, then grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

"Where you goin'?" Louis asked, eyeing me as I neared the front door.

"I'm going out, I have my phone. See ya," I called and left quickly to avoid any more questions.

I decided I'd go to the park and sit at the lake, so, I did.

Park.

I sat on the grass at the lake, staring into the water. It was quiet and peaceful, the only way I liked it.

Until It was all interrupted by a loud laugh.

I turned around, the good mood I hardly had disappearing once I caught sight of who was behind me.

Jacob, who happened to be with a girl. They were holding hands and laughing with each other, strolling happily through the park. She saw me, but he didn't, and once she saw me staring, she grabbed his face and crashed her lips into his; crashed.

"Fuck!" I said, rather loudly. "Whore."

"I'm sorry, what?" She turned to face me, strutting towards me coolly. I stood up as she was standing in front of me. "What did you say?" she asked, quirking her head to the side.