Chapter Twenty Three - Miss You

Louis.

"Oh, Mr. Adams, h-hi," I said into the phone. I looked at all the boys and saw them tense up along with myself.

"Hello Louis, how's Mica?" he asked nicely. I looked at her. She was asleep on the couch and looked like an angel.

"She's great!" I smiled. "Is that all you called for?"

"No, I'm just about to board the plane. I'm coming home early and I should be home around 2pm tomorrow," he told me. I felt my heart stop and my mouth drop. My throat felt as if it was being held so tightly I couldn't breathe. I couldn't get words out. He couldn't come back. He wasn't supposed to come home for another year. We can't leave Mica.

"Louis? Are you there?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. Ehm, so we'll see you tomorrow?" I said quietly. The boys stared at me with wide eyes, each of them giving me the same expression that I had on myself.

"Yes, see you Louis," he said and hung up. I took my phone down from my ear and stared at it in disbelief.

"W-what did he say?" Zayn asked. I stared at him, tears welling in my eyes.

"He's... he'll be home tomorrow," I said. And the first person we all looked at was Harry.

He looked numb, frozen even, as he stared down at Mica. He didn't move, or touch her, he simply just stared at her with sad eyes.

"I can't leave her," he whispered. 

"I don't want you to," Mica's small voice whispered as she opened her eyes and sat up, staring Harry in the eye. She leaned forward and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in his shoulder.

We watched her as she turned to us and gestured for us to come over and join the hug, which we did. 

We sat there, hugging, for about five minutes.

"What are we gonna do?" Liam asked after the silence. We all sat back and looked at each other.

Mica grabbed Harry's arm and looked at the watch on his wrist. "Okay guys, it's only 9 O' clock. We still have the rest of the night to have a blast, and that's what we'll do," she exclaimed with a large smile. We looked at each other and shrugged, nodding.

Mica.

"Where to first?" Niall asked. I smirked as I turned to him in the back seat. Louis was driving and I was in the passengers seat.

"Skate park, there's something I need to do." I watched the boys give me a questioning look, as if asking me to continue, but not another word was said on the matter.

The skate park was only about a five minute drive from my house, so we got there quickly. We all got out of the car and quietly sneaked into the skating area.

"Shh, wait here," I whispered to the boys. They nodded as I went and climbed up onto one of the biggest ramps. And, as I expected, Jacob was up there. He was on his skates and, of course, he was kissing Alli. But I wasn't very bothered; no, I just wanted revenge.

I sneaked up behind him and lightly pushed him, but the light push was enough to make him fall down the ramp with a girly scream and land on his ass. The boys and I burst out into a fit of laughter.

I slid down the ramp, careful not to slip and embarrass myself, and looked at Jacob. "I hope you've learned your lesson. Please, never speak to me again." I smirked at him and waved my fingers.

I strutted back over to the boys who were still laughing and we headed back to the car.

"Where to now?" Liam asked after calming down.