Chapter Sixteen - Smiles

Mica.

I stayed at Jacobs house for a while, we  watched a movie and goofed around. His parents were out doing something, he didn't tell me what though.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, stopping my laughter at something Jacob had said. I took it out and saw I had a text.

1 New Text From: Curly Bitch
Hiiiii, you need to home home now. We have dinner. x

To: Curly Bitch
Be there in five. You don't get any x's because I'm still mad.

I smiled and put my phone away, turning back to Jacob. "I have to go," I sighed.

"Alright." He nodded, leading me over to the front door. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug, kissing the top of my head. "I'll see ya tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah, if I'm not doing anything." I smiled at him. He pecked my lips before I headed out the door and started to walk home.

 Home.

"Harry!" I screamed as I walked in the door. There was a crash of something hitting the ground and a small cry from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen, and on the ground around some broken glass is no other then dick-head Tomlinson.

His hand was bleeding and there was also some fallen food around him. He was trying to make food?

Dick.

"Louis...?" I said. He looked up at me and whimpered when he tried to move his hand. His knuckle was cut from the glass, and bleeding.

"C-can you get the first aid box?" Louis asked me warily. I nodded and walked over to one of the drawers, opening it and taking out the box. I maneuvered back over to Louis and opened the box, taking the bandages out and grabbing Louis' hand. He whimpered when I pulled him closer, but he deserved it. I still had a black eye and bruised jaw.  

I finished wrapping Louis' hand in the bandages and helped him up before cleaning up the glass and food. "You're not allowed to make dinner again," I told him.

"Seems fair." He nodded.

"Where are the boys?" I asked him.

"They had to go to the store," he said and sat at the table, taking his phone out of his pocket. "I'll order pizza." I nodded as he held his phone to his face, talking into it. I walked away and into my back garden. The tree branch that Harry broke was pushed off to the side at my wall and the grass was freshly cut. There was a light breeze, cooling me off a bit because of the hot summer air. I crossed my arms over my chest and stood there, staring at nothing.

"Mica?" I heard a light and quiet voice. I hummed a little, not turning around to look at the boy. I could hear him walking up to me and stand beside me. "Mica, I really am sorry for that. I was completely wasted and had no idea what was happening, if I was sober, I would not have done that. I'm sorry."

I sighed and looked at him. He had a genuine look, like he was actually sorry. "Yeah, okay," I huffed. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up and spinning me around. 

"Mmm, thank you Mica!" He smiled as he finally put me down. We heard the doorbell ring and raced inside to see who could get to the door first.

__

"That's shit!" I exclaimed. We were watching a live boxing game and I couldn't help but scream at the TV. "He can't fight for shit!"

"Calm down, Mica," Louis chuckled.

"This is shit, payed for nothing,"I huffed, whining about the pay-per-view.

"Ah, c'mon Mica, it's not that bad," Louis said, taking another bite of his pizza slice. I turned to him and gave me a look.

"I could do better in my sleep," I said, taking another bit of my pizza.

"Prove it."

"What?"

"Prove you can do better." He nodded at me, crossing his arms. He wanted me to prove it? I could prove it. I could do better than those boxers without even trying. I stood up and grabbed his good hand, dragging him out into the back garden where I have a boxing bag. I got my gloves and put them on before I turn back to Louis.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be," he smiled. I turned around and began boxing the bag. Harder and harder each time. 

I gave one last hard punch, then drop my arms, panting. I turned back to Louis who had an amused smirk playing on his lips as I panted. "Nice!" he exclaimed.

"Why, thank you, I do try my very best,"  I smiled and gave a little bow. Louis chuckled and I laughed a little too.

Later.

"We're home!" I heard Harry shout. I slapped my hand over Louis' mouth to stop him from telling me the embarrassing story about Harry.

"Later," I mouthed to him, and he nodded, the two of us chuckling quietly. The boys all walked in and I drop my hand, a smile on me and Louis' faces.

"What're you so happy about?" Liam asked and we shake our heads.

"Nothin'," we said in sync. I giggle a little more at the boys faces.

"So ya made up?" Niall asked and we both nodded again.

"Yep!" I smiled. "All good now."

The rest of the night, the boys and I just sat on the couch watching Disney movies and ate junk food. 

Every time I looked at the boys smiley faces, I'd smile. Their smiles could just light up your day and make you feel better.

I guess that's one of the reason those crazy, hormonal, teenage girls love them so much.

Their smiles make you happy.