Chapter 7

yo I hope ya'll don't mind if these don't come out daily bc it takes me about an hour to write this, another 20 to correct and perfect it, and god knows how long it's taking me to write the rough draft of the plot. so hope ya'll still read even if it sucks :')

//
Kyra's Pov

Blake.

Yes, he just walked in looking as bad as ever. Not bad, as in unattractive, bad as in slick and bad boy. Wearing almost all black, shades, and a hat. He looked a lot cuter than usual for some reason, and a bunch of girls were drooling over him. But he walked over to his locker, which is VERY conveniently next to mine (sarcasm, duh.) and acted like it was nothing. but the weird thing is, whenever I'd look at my mirror, that faced him, he'd wink and smirk at me.

Was there a reason for that? Maybe he's trying to do something to me after what happened on Friday and Saturday. But this can't be the thing that bothers me all day. But I do have 5/7 classes with him. Ughh.

//Chemistry//

In chemistry, we have assigned seats (which is stupid) and of course, mine is right next to Blake. I'm trying to focus on the lesson, but every time I glance over, he takes off his shades and winks. Pretty douchey wearing shades inside.

"Alright take your books out and turn to page 96 in Section 5."

Everyone groaned when they heard that, and took their books out.

"Hey, what page did he say?" Blake whispered, putting his hand on my thigh, making me shiver.

"Uhm...96." That's weird. I never got hesitant talking to Blake. What's happening with me?

I look over my right shoulder, and look at Weston, because he's right behind me. He's looking at his book, but looking sad.

"Thanks, babe." Blake whispered again, emphasizing on "babe." I took my phone out and texted Weston.

Me: Something wrong? Did I do something?

I texted him. Hopefully he'll respond. *Vibrate*
Yep, in an instant.

Weston: I usually don't text during class, but no you did nothing. I'm just a loser and your popular, I can't talk to you in school.

I sighed. Did this really affect him? Is this why he's ignoring me?

"Miss Nathens? Did you hear that? I said, What does the nucleus of an atom consist of?"

Pfft, that's easy. I'm not that stupid.

"Protons and Neutrons, sir." I responded, grinning that I got it right.

"Nice job baby girl." Blake whispered again. Seriously what is up with him and the names.

"What is up with you and the-names-and-the-touching?"

"Getting jumbled up talking to me, hm babe?"

He's seriously making me mad. Two can play with that game.

"You wish, babe." I winked, confident.

"You wanna play at that huh?" He says. His arm goes around my waist and he pulls me closer. Seriously how is nobody seeing this?

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, daddy." well I can't believe I just said that. His voice gets deeper and deeper as he whispers

"Or else what?"

At this point I have no idea what I'm doing

"You don't wanna know big boy." and I softly put my hand on his chest and pushed him.

"The things I could-"

The bell cuts him off, telling us to go to our next class, I grab my books and my bag, and wink at blake before I leave.

//PE//

We went into the locker room, and changed, into our ugly uniforms.
"Does anyone have a hairtie?" I asked to the girls, and immediately they all try to hand me one. I take one, thank them, and use it. I love it how they all offer, but only because if they don't, they think I'll do something.

We all walk out into the gym, all looking like trash bags because of the uniforms. And then I realize that blake is in the class. When we stretch, I made sure to pop out my chest and my behind a lot, especially since Blake was always looking.

It's actually fun for once trying to piss him off.

Today was mile day, and during the laps, every time I passed by him, I'd call him something. But every time he passed me, he'd spank me when nobody was looking.

When we were done, I finished second, and Weston was also in the class, conveniently, and he finished first. I ran over to him to chat, since nobody else was done.

"Hey, how's your day so far?" I asked, being friendly.

"Okay, I guess. Do you have something with blake?" He answered shyly.

"Uh no, why'd you ask?" I was so confused.

"I see how you two were acting during chem and PE. I'm not like-jealous-or-anything-I-just-uh-wonder." He muttered the last sentence, but just loud enough for me to hear.

"No, that's nothing Weston. But yeah, text me when your home?"

He nodded and walked off. By then, Blake finished and so did almost the rest of the class. He was panting pretty hard.

"Out of breath for me, huh daddy?" I whispered in his ear, making him bite his lip.

"Just see what I can do to you babe" He winked, and we walked away to go back to our locker rooms to change.

"Girl what's up with you and Blake?" Kathy asked. She had chem as me too. Audrey only had like 2 classes with me though.

"Nothing, just mostly trying to piss him off."

"Oh really? I'm not sure if he's trying to do the same to you.." Kathy's response made me question him. Why did he suddenly change today?

//
THIS WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE UAGSHDVHHWUHSHS. but...
what happens to blake and Kyra? will Weston get jealous? is blake going to stay this way? (lowkey kinda wishing this was a blake fanfic but NOPE.) lolol. love ya'll. keep voting & following me :)