Chapter 10

Kyra's POV

When I turned around to get to the front of the school, they showed up, just the person(s) I didn't want to see.

An infuriated Blake, a confused Jacob, and a sad looking Mark.

"Why the hell are you talking to him? Why'd you call him jerk! What did he do?!?" Blake asked, more like yelled though.

"I can talk to whoever I want to Blake, your not my mother."

"Don't you see?! I've been trying this whole time to get you! And you go off and talk to...Him?!?" He was definitely mad. Clenching his fists and death staring me and Weston.

"Don't you dare hurt him in any way, or I'll make sure you regret it." I replied. I never said anything like that to Blake. Why's he getting so mad all of a sudden?

"YOU BÎTCH!" He threw a punch at me. I immediately ended up on the ground, clutching my cheek.

"Bro what the hell is wrong with you?! You just punched her for no reason!" Jacob says, running up to me and trying to help me up.

"Man, I was a little annoyed at her, but now I realize it's because of you." Mark says, also helping me up.

"Fûck all of you." Blake walks away, pretending nothing happened.

I stood up with the help do Jacob and Mark and I thanked them, and they went off.

I forgot. Weston saw all of this.

I went back to under the tree, to still see Weston sitting there.

"I'm sorry about all of this. He gets protective over nothing and it just...ugh." I say, sitting next to him.

"I-uh-I'm-sorry...that...I didn't-uhm...help. I just thought that I'd be...you know...by blake."

"It's fine. I'm just glad that nothing else happened to me or you." I giggled.

//

We were in English learning who knows what, all I knew is that for home book we had to read a few chapters of whatever. Blake sat behind me, trying to keep apologizing to me.

"Look Ky, I'm sorry. I just got so tired of it that I wasn't thinking and it just happened."

"Shut it Blake, I don't wanna hear. Don't call me Ky by the way. Oh, and, of course you weren't thinking, you never do."

And that was one of our many conversations.

// Friday //

Just today, and I could be done with this school thing for just another 2 days. Why only 2 days? We need more than that. But, Blake kept going on and on about how he's sorry, and that he'd even text me that he was.

"Hi, uh, do you uh, wanna come over, after school? I-mean-unless-your-going-to-Audrey's-or-whatever-It's-fine-I-guess-maybe." He's so cute when he's flustered. No, Stop. I mentally punched myself and responded.

"Yeah, I can come. It's just one party anyway, nothing that bad can happen."

"Sweet! I mean uh, cool, I guess."

It was our break before last period, so I grabbed what I needed, put some things back, and went on into the last dreadful hour.

//

We arrived at Weston's house, and the first thing I did was put in the wifi password. No, I didn't have it before, I thought it'd be rude to ask since it was my first time over there.

After that, I texted Audrey about not making it to the party.

Me: Sorry, I can't make it to the party tonight, I'm busy.

Hopefully she won't be bothered or upset. She replied soon after

Audrey: Oh okay. I guess you don't want anything like before to happen huh? K have fun anyway.

Was she angry? I shrugged, I guess it didn't matter.

"I'm hungry. Are you?" Weston asked, while rubbing his stomach.

"Yeah, are we going somewhere?"

"If you want. There's a good pizza place close by. I mean...if you like pizza..."

"Of course! Let's go."

We headed to the pizza place, and it was a small little cute hut. The pizzas were delicious, of course. I knew this night would be perfect too.

I mean, just until someone walked in. It was Blake and some other girl, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, and she was actually really pretty. I could see why Blake went with her. But why here?

"You okay there?" Weston asked, Waving his hand in front of my face. I didn't even realize that I was staring. I nodded and continued go eat. I'd glance over there occasionally, just to see Blake being touchy with the girl, probably trying to make me jealous.

Alright, if he wants to do that then I can to.

I laugh. "You have a little sauce on your cheek." I say, giggling.

"What? where? I don't feel it." He says, touching his cheek.

"It's right, there." I put sauce on my finger and touched his cheek.

"Hey! Rude." He sarcastically pouted.

"Here let me get it" I say, still chuckling. I grab a napkin and rub the sauce off his face. I look over at blake, only to see him looking at us. I smirked and he turned away. I knew that he looked back again after I looked away. I scooted closer to Weston, and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I'm full, do you wanna leave yet? He whispered and I nodded.

We walked out of the hut, since we already paid, and went back to his house.

Blake's Pov

We walked inside the pizza place, me expecting to see Kyra there. What? I may have seen her go in, and I wanted to let her feel what I felt, by bringing one of the chicks that I got in bed with a while ago. Yeah, she's hot but nothing compared to Kyra.

We got our food and sat down at the booth across the other two. I sat close to her and acted flirty whenever Kyra looked over. It hurt me though when she would ever laugh or do anything with that guy. Yeah, I don't know his name, I just knew that she probably likes him. I was infuriated.

Your probably wondering why I punched Kyra a while back. I couldn't control my emotions, honestly. I didn't even know what was happening to me.

And then they left, probably going out to make out or do even worse. I sighed, still having my "date" concerned with me and being touchy with me.

//
how was that ya'll? do you think Kyra will forgive Blake? do you think Weston will ask Kyra out? Only time can tell ;) Vote please! And I'll put these up faster if I get a lot of feedback.