Chapter 9

can we appreciate how cute Weston's hairstyle is in that photo like arggg
okay continue

//

Kyra's Pov

Weston: Alright I'm Mark Thomas, you know, the hottest guy of the school. Kathy and I aren't on good terms so ;)

Mark. No that can't be. I'm so mad at Mark right now. I started sitting up from where I was and thinking.

"Babe what's wrong" I was too angry to argue with the names. And I couldn't tell Blake or else he'd beat up blake or beat up Mark.

"Ugh nothing." I replied more sassily than I hoped for.

And I texted back

Me: Meet me during math. your in the same class as me ;)

Weston: well damn okay.

"Damn you feisty right now girl. That's hot."
He put his other hand on my thigh and kept rubbing.

"Blake. Not right now."

"Aw come on I was just getting into it to. Your gonna pay." He started to plant kissing on my neck which of course is uncomfortable considering we're at school.

"Blakee, stop it please." I tried to make it sound like I was complaining but it more sounded like moaning.

"I know you like it."
"Just stop for now please."
"Alright but I still want-"

*ring*

finally this period is over. now to go to Mark.
//
"Mark Thomas."

"Wait I'm busy I'm waiting for this chick to come see me." Mark replied, staring at the door.

"Mark. I am the chick." His mouth opened and he was in awe.

"Why the heck are u talking to that loser? I was expecting some other girl nerd." He got me infuriated.

"He's not as bad as you think. Do one more bad thing to him and I'll make you suffer." I grabbed marks shirt and he was taken by surprise.

"Shît."

I smiled, let go of his shirt, and walked away to my seat, which is next to Weston for today.

"Hey Weston, I'm sorry for what happened in home room. I told him if he did anything else then he'd regret it." I told him.

"oh ok. Thank you so much. That's not the first time I got bullied though."

Awh. Weston seems so hurt sometimes and I feel so bad. This Math lesson is honestly so easy, so I didn't pay attention. After what Weston said, I put my hand in his hand, which was on his lap. He looked at me and smiled, and I had goosebumps for the rest of the period. why did he make me feel this way whenever we touched? he doesn't feel the same, right?

//

And another one I dread, Chemistry. Halfway through I lesson, Blake tried to hold my hand, but I pulled away before he did.
"Your regretting a lot of choices here baby."

"mhm, what are you gonna do about it?" I said in reply more seductively than usual.

"You don't wanna know baby g. For all I know I could just do whatever I want to you right now on this table." He says, whispering in a low voice, then kissing my jawline

"Damn fûckboy" I laughed.

"I'll be your fûckboy." Smooth.

//Lunch//
"YEAH ITS TUESDAY SO YA'LL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS SQUAD" Jacob yelled and we all laughed. Our squad goes our every Tuesday to Taco Bell for School lunch, because why not. We all ordered and Blake offered to pay for me.
"Blake your not my dad, you don't have to pay."

"Yeah but I'm your daddy"

"Alright fine just waste your money on me I don't care." I say rudely but sarcastically. I bought myself a burrito and a crunchy taco because I wanted to bring back Weston something. We all decided to just eat at Taco Bell since the school was always crowded on Tuesdays there because they sold crusty tacos.

*beep*
Text from Blake, even though he sits like right next to me.

Blake: wish you could eat that burrito like you could to do me ;)

Someone come over here and give this boy a little sense into his life. Please.

Me: yeah I can bite down on you and rip you apart if you want I guess.

Blake: What's getting you fired hm babe?

Me: maybe this fire sauce that they gave us. just maybe. like can u just talk to me instead of text me?

He put his phone down and put his arm around me, like usual.

"Aw otp! #Klake or #Brya I ship it!" Audrey basically screams. Audrey I swear I'm going to kill you.

"Why aren't u eating those tacos?" Blake whispers

"Reasons."

//

We were back at school and I spotted Weston under the trees in front of school and I left the squad when they were off guard.

"Hey, Why ya alone?" I asked, holding the food behind my back.

"Uh, I'm a loser and nobody likes me?" He replied straight forward.

"I got something for ya because that school food is nasty." I handed him the tacos and he seemed very happy.

"Thanks Kyra. You didn't need to get me anything but thank you anyway." He smiled because he didn't eat anything from the school tray.

"I gotta go now, there's only a few minutes of lunch leave so I have to go find my friends" I said softly, while sat next to him.

"Ok. Have fun" He says, biting into the shell and having shell crumbles over me.

"Hey, you jerk!" I said jokingly and took the crumbs and threw it at him.

When I turned around to get to the front of the school, they showed up, just the person(s) I didn't want to see.

//
Who do you guys think that guy was? Mark? Blake? One of the girls? We'll see! Remember to vote and follow me :)