Chapter 11

Kyra's Pov

We were back at Weston's house and he kept the pillows and blankets as how they were before. I guess he got lazy on moving them.
We sat down, and chatted about today and basically a more chill gossip.
"Wait so how long were u at the school?" I asked, actually interested.
"I joined when you did. You were never really noticed me so I just went on with my life."
"Oh. Well I know you now." I smiled.

"I have to ask you something Kyra." Weston says, sitting up.

"Yeah, anything."

"Uhm...Are you uh..Using-me-to-get-blake-jealous?" He says, flustered.

Well I can't believe what I just heard. Why does he think that?

"No, of course not! Why do u think that? Oh gosh. Weston I lo-"

"I just thought because I see the way you look at him and you always go to me after you have an argument with blake or something. What were u gonna say before?"

I opened my mouth in awe. I never realized that. And how do I look at blake anyway?

"Oh um, nothing. But you don't need to feel that way. I actually like you as a friend and I wouldn't trade u for anything otherwise."

He nodded, and muttered something after that. I shrugged. He was silent for the rest of the night.

We then watched a movie, and I drifted off into sleep first.
// next day //
"Weeeeestttooon wake up!" I complained. I woke up earlier and I was next to him leaning on the couch, shaking him for him to wake up. He groaned and rolled over.
I took the pillows that he was laying on and threw them at him. I snapped a photo on my phone, then took his. I couldn't find out his password, so I just took a bunch of selfies on there to bother him.

"Give me my phone back." He says, in a morning voice, groaning.

"Now, you wake up. Come get your phone." I pretended to chuck it, but in reality I just hid it under a pillow.

He took about 20 minutes to find his phone, amateur.

"Let's do something! I'm bored." I say, putting my phone down and sitting up from the couch.

"Let's go get ice cream or something." I say, nudging Weston.

"Okay. I know this really good ice cream macaroon place near a pier. Wanna go?" Immediately I nodded, and got up.

We got into Weston's car and started driving, listening to music.

"By the way the ride is 40 minutes." He says, right as we pull out of the driveway.

I groaned. "Ugh. I can't last that long with you in a car." I say jokingly.

"Rude. I can drop you off here right now." He jokes.

"Alright. As long as I have wifi, sure." I laugh.
This is gonna be fun.

Weston's Pov

Kyra fell asleep halfway there, she looked so peaceful. What am I thinking? What was me going to say before I cut her off? I shouldn't have done that. I'm going to make sure that this trip goes perfect.

//
Kyra's Pov
"Kyra, we're here" I get slightly shooken up, I open my eyes and I see Weston and I smiled.
"Woo ice cream!" I yelled like a little kid. We got out of the car and walked over to the macaroon place. Well, I followed Weston. I've never been here before.

"What are you gonna get? I might just get chocolate." Weston says, pointing to the most heavenly ice cream macaroon I have ever seen.

"Maybe strawberry?" I say.

"Nice. I hear they put fresh strawberries in it" He smiles.

Gosh that smile is so cute. Ugh, these feelings again.

"Can we get one chocolate and one strawberry ice cream macaroon?" Weston says.

I pull out a $5 to pay for myself but Weston denies. I look at him longingly and give the cashier the bill.

"I could've paid, you know." He says,  grabbing the macaroons.

"Yeah you could've, but I decided to." I giggled, taking a bite of my ice cream.

We walked out and I thought it would be a great day. But I see familiar figures in the distance.

It's Mark, Kathy, and...Blake. Expected that they'd be here when I'm actually enjoying myself. I looked at Weston and pointed to them with my head. He got the note that I wanted to avoid them. We both looked down and I clung onto his arm. We continued to walk on the pier together, laughing and enjoying the moment.

Well until I bumped into someone. And that someone was Jacob and Audrey.

"HEY! Watch where...Kyra? And...Weston?" Jacob says, clearly confused.

I shaked my head. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

"Wait. What are you? Are you paying her to be with you or something? What?" Jacob says again. I shake my head at him. Audrey is awfully quiet, she's just looking down. Okay then.

"No. We just...um...ran into each other and we decided to hang...?" I say more questionable.

"But why him? I mean he-" Jacob began, but he was cut off. As you suspected, it was the same old Blake Robert Gray.

"THE HELL? YOU WERE WITH HIS GUY THIS WHOLE TIME?" Blake ran over and screamed. He clenched his fists, I've never seen him so angry, other than that one time..

"THIS IS WHY YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING MY MESSAGES? IS THIS WHO YOU GO TO AFTER US?"

I look at Weston, he looks confused and afriad. I shook my head, meaning that blake and I had nothing.

"I'm sorry but we should really..." I start, and turn around and start walking off with Weston.

"HEY! NO. COME BACK RIGHT HERE OR YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'LL DO." He yells, running up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and forcefully turning me around.

"Blake. That hurt."

"I'll give you something to be hurt about" He says, throwing his fist at me but too slow. I jerked to the right and dodged his throw.

"Planning to hurt me again, hm? Why do you care so much about me, about all of this."
I ask, clearly annoyed.

Blake sighs, "Because..."

//
cliffhanger bc ya know. please keep voting and reading guys! I might just quit this if I don't get enough feedback.
so follow me if ya want :))