1

Farah

saturday has come after a tiring week of school. the saturday sun peaked through the space between the curtains. my eyes fluttered open to the alarm.

'GET UP YOU HAVE TRIALS' the words on my phone screen made me jump out of my bed with butterflies in my stomach. the cold air hit my exposed skin. i ran to my closet and open it up. i saw my outfit with my boots laid out nicely.

i grabbed my towel hanging at the side wall of the closet. i ran into the shower and turn on the hot water. after my shower, i packed up my drawstring bag with my boots, extra shirt, undergarments and a towel.

i called up my friends.

me: angie, where are you and isabelle?

a: we're outside your house ahahah we just reached.

m: alrightt!!

since my house is nearer to the stadium than theirs we decided to meet up outside my house. three of us really love soccer. we've been training since last summer for this trials. i grabbed a bar of granola bar and my water bottle before leaving the house with my slipper.

the walk to the stadium was just us getting very scared and excited. we reached the stadium at 8;30 am. it was full of boys and half the boys were girls so this is going to be tough. we went up to the counter infront of the stadium gate to register.

we had to walk past former and current players from AC Reggiana. they were sitting on this benches with tables. we walked up pass all the tables. i was leading the way and sorting out our information papers. all of a sudden, i tripped on something and someone infront caught me.

"you alright love?" his voice sounds familiar from an interview i watched. i looked up and saw hachim mastour looking down into my eyes with his worried face.

"im alright thank you," i said with shock in my voice. he giggled and walk away. i looked at my friends and they were grinning at me. i grinned at them and giggled slightly. we continued walking and we registered.

after doing so, we were ushered to the restroom. i changed into my boots and tied my hair up. i waited for angeline and isabelle at the doorway infront of the restroom entrance. "i really love those boots but i have to wear nike so im kinda sad," someone started talking to me. i looked up and saw hachim looking at me.

"how do you know where i am? and yeah this babies are the baddest," i answered him trying to act as normal as possible. he laughed at me. i gave an offended face. "well you were wearing flip flops earlier on and your hair wasnt up. keep those babies safe," he answered me back with alittle sass. i blushed in embarrasment.

"im sorry im alittle silly," i replied him. "i see whats your name?" he asked me. right when i was about to answer him, my friends came out and pulled me away. "sorry pretty boy we have a trial to attend," angie said to him while dragging me out to the feild. i looked back and saw him giggle while looking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HOWS THAT FOR A SECOND BOOK BUI!

i really love hachim mastour so this is for the people who are like me.

LEAVE A COMMENT AND FEEDBACK!!!

thanks for reading mates! i'll update soon!!

BYEEE