6

Hachim

my alarm clock was annoyingly noisy. i woke up only to see my huge clock on the wall showing it is currently 6.50AM. i got up and get into the shower. i turned on the water waiting for it to turn alittle hotter. i then got a visual remembrance  of my dream. who was the girl? she seemed really jealous when i dated.. rebecca? who are all this people.

i then went into the shower and run my head under the shower. nike hoodie. ive seen that somewhere on someone but i forgot. i then heard a knock on the toilet door. "hurry up dreamer boy!" my sister, sara shouted. "5 mins! calm down lady!" i shouted back with a laugh.

i then did all the necessary stuff and hop out of the shower then i dried myself with my towel. i walked into my room. i put on my uniform since im from a private school. i then woke my mom up to send me to school. "mama i need to go to school could you send me? papa has already left for work." i school starts alittle late today but i still want to go in early. i went back into my bedroom after i was sure my mom was really awake. i took my pomade and comb. i then did my hair into my desired look. 

i packed my soccer boots and my ac milan jersey in my shoe bag. i went downstairs and took my red bull headphones. "they are going to take it, chimmy," sara said refering to teachers. "firstly, DO NOT call me that. secondly, im going to leave it in the car like i usually do," i answered her. "mum is already waiting in the car," she told me. "thanks and bye sissy," i said sarcastically.

i took my bag and my shoebag with my headphone around my neck. i went out and went into my black and white audi. i took out my phone and scroll through my whatsapp contacts to look at peoples status. i get that bored. i then stumble across this contact. 'Farah' i smiled. she is really something else.

my mom suddenly jam braked. i saw a girl with brunette hair wearing a nike hoodie. nike hoodie. could she be? i shook my head. its only a dream. "whats only a dream hachim?" my mom asked. "oh i didnt realize i said it out loud," i said. the car ride was really quiet while i just listen to my music. when i arrived, i left my headphones in the car. "do you want me to pick you up later on?" my mom asked me. "i'll just call you if i need anything," i said.

Farah

i am late great. i had to cross the road so i could cut through some pathways to get to school faster. now, in this situation i didnt have the time to look at incoming vehicles. suddenly, a car almost bang into me. i said sorry and run away. i turned alittle so the driver doesnt recognise me. idk why but i do that alot.

i finally got to school. just in time so i wouldnt get the late slip. i sat at my seat. i took out my notebook. just like in my dream, the teacher was late. what is going on? 5 mins later the teacher came in with with a new student. it wasnt hachim but it was someone else. they always compared him to hachim on youtube but i dont follow up with him.

"class, meet martin ødegaard. he is from norway and be nice to him okay?" he just stood there and smiled. i continued drawing and scribbling on my book. "heres an assignment for all of you please take one and pass down," ms kate said. i looked up and saw his shiny pale blonde hair three seats infront of me.

it took him alittle long to pass down the papers. i then continued drawing until the paper come to me since i am the last person in the row. i saw a folded paper with my name on it. what in the world. 'hey um you look pretty -mø'  i looked up and saw him smiling at me. i smiled back. he seems nice but i really like hachim.

Hachim

when i got to school, i went to my gym locker and put my shoebag in the locker with my shower towel. i went to my corridor locker and put my heavy books in. i walked to the bench where i always wait for my friends but im always the earliest. girls started sitting around me, throwing themselves at me. honestly, i am annoyed. i got up and went to the gents.

i texted my friends where i was and i was just going to meet them at lunch. when the school bell rang, i quickly went out the toilet and into my classroom. when i sat down, i took out my pen. the teacher came in with a new student.

"class meet rebecca gilmore. she is a transfer and so be nice to her," mr john said. rebecca gilmore. was that the girl i liked in the dream? but someone else was jealous? what in the world is happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry for a late update!

i had a tiring day and i injured my hand so AMAZING :)

i have a rough storyline in my head!! so dont worry ;)

LEAVE A COMMENT AND FEEDBACK!! DO VOTE ANY OF MY CHAPTERS TOO!!

BYEEEEEE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! hespi 2016!!