4

Farah

the next day was my alone day. i get to pamper myself anyway i like. today i decided to go buy myself a few shoes from nike.

i got up and got into the shower. after my shower, i decided to wear my black ripped jeans and my black nike hoodie with a pair of black and white roche runs.

i grabbed my wallet and house key before leaving the house. the day was sunny yet breezy. perfect. i decided it'd be a great idea to walk than to ask my mom to send me.

when i reached the mall, i walked into the nike outlet. i decided to grab myself a nike free run. after paying for that, i went into bath and body works. i bought 5 body lotions. call me crazy but i love their scents.

after so, i went into h&m to buy more skinny jeans and some cute clothes. there i saw this tanned skin guy with an almost pale looking girl.

he reminds me of hachim. cant be, i thought. i then remembered our meal yesterday. he was really sweet. i then bumped into a person. i have to stop daydreaming, i thought. i apologized to the person.

i went up to the counter to pay. after so, i decided not to eat at the mall but instead the cafe hachim brought me yesterday.

i really wanted to try more of their coffee. i walked out of the mall and got myself a cab. upon reaching, i saw a black and white audi parked right outside. fancy.

i walked in and there i saw hachim and another girl that i am sure is not his sister. i must be daydreaming again. its okay i'll just walk in buy a coffee and get out.

"holy shit," a deep voice whispered alittle too loud. i then looked at a red faced hachim sitting right under my nose.

i rolled my eyes walked up to the counter and ordered for my coffee. i felt a grip on my wrist. i looked behind and saw hachim smiling.

why in the world was he smiling?, i thought to myself in anger. "Farah meet my cousin, Emilia," hachim introduced me to his cousin.

at that moment, i felt very embarrased. i blushed. "hello nice to meet you," i said. she waved back at me.

"please excuse us for a moment," hachim said. he then pulled me outside the cafe. "i knew you were jealous. i can tell. well even before you rolled your eyes at me, rude." i blushed in embarrasment. i was guilty for being jealous.

well when you love someone, you tend to get jealous with whoever they hang out with, i thought to myself. "so you love me? is that it?" hachim said blushing. i looked at him in shock. "did i say that out loud?" i asked in embarrasment.

he nodded at me. "shit todays not my day," i said. he then invited me to eat with them but i declined. so i decided to walk home.

when i got home i decided to run a bath with some lush product with a mask on my face. after all the pampering, i went to sleep.

--------------------------------------

A/N

short chapter for a busy day!

i'll update more!! i'll try to update everyday!!

LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FEEDBACK!! do vote this chapter too!!

BYEEE💗