14

farrah

i searched the whole house only to find no one or any clue. it started to get dark and i started to get worried.

was it my imagination? who was it if it wasnt hachim? am i dreaming? all the thoughts started running in my head. my heart was pumping as if i was running.

the vibration and the sound of the ringtone made me jump. on my phone i saw his name on my screen. right now i am shaking, scared to even answer it.

my thumb was uncontrollable it pressed the green button.

"hello?" i said.
"hey babe. check for a loose paper in your notebook on your table. you'll have a clue as to where i am," hachim said through the phone. i can hear him smirking.

i mentally cursed myself for overthinking. i then looked over on my cleaned table. hachim probably cleaned it because the table is always in a mess.

i rumaged through the pages carefully. i then saw a small blank folded paper. i opened up.
'the place you are looking for
is a free space. i always envied
how you could play soccer here ;)'

i immediately put the paper back in the notebook then on to the table. i ran downstairs to the kitchen. the curtains were closed so i couldnt see what he has with him outside.

i opened the curtains and the door was already opened for me to walk out. i then saw candles on the floor, rose petals and hachim.

he was holding a red helium balloon. i walked over to him. the candles were arranged to make and pathway and the rest scattered neatly off the path. the rose petals were surrounding him but there was a little opening infront of his feet.

i looked into his eyes. the fire from the candle made his caramel eyes sparkle in some kind of way. he looked down at me and smiled warmly. i felt safe around him. it was crazy how i rejected him.

"farrah, i have admired you since day 1. ever since you step your foot through the stadium gate, i saw how your eyes sparkle in admiration of the beautiful sport. it made mine sparkle just thinking how a beautiful girl admire soccer as much as i do. i then got to know you more, ive seen you jealous over me about my cousin, thats a sign that you liked me. days passed and ive learnt alot about you. the day then came, i had to go back to my job. before that i decided to confess my undying love for you but you rejected. at that point, i didnt know what to do so i let it go but that was a mistake. i missed you soo much. i missed how your eyes sparkle. so i came back and this time i wont let you go. so, do you, farrah nur youssef, love me?" he said pouring his heart out with so much passion in his eyes, hands moving trying to explain himself and not even stutter.

my eyes were tearing up at my guilt and how much love he has in his eyes. my visions were blurred but my words were clear. "i love you, hachim mastour."

-----------------------------------------------------

a/n

hey!! sorry i was on a holiday for the whole of last week :(( i know yall hate me now. now im really busy trying to catch up with school cus the major exam is coming up and im unprepared! sorry the for the slow updates but bear with it pleasee❤️❤️
COMMENT FEEDBACKS AND VOTE PLEASE.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️