7

Hachim

after school, i decided to just go to a nearby field around my area. i saw a few girls playing football. one of them was running towards the gate. there was a toilet nearby so i went in and changed into my jersey. when i got out with my new fresh cleats, i saw farah. was i dreaming?

i went up to her. "hey! fancy seeing you here," i said to her. she looked at me and smiled. "yeah my friends decided it'd be a nice day to play some football," she said. her voice. her eyes. she is just so perfect. "theres a new kid in school and he likes playing football too. i think you might know him but im not sure. martin meet hachim," she introduced me to her new friend.

he is a guy. he is no doubt unique. i mean face it he is martin ødegaard. my rival on the interwebs. we've never meet. people just compare us together. "hello pretty boy. how is it in ac milan?" martin asked with alot of sass. "hello bleached boy. its great in milan. hows it in real?"i asked. i cant sass because milan vs real, real is way better. "oh real is amazing," he bragged.

"okay.. um well we just finished our time here so i'll see you around mastour. you havent call me though, just reminding," she said. shit. yeah i forgot to call her. "its okay if he doesnt call, i will call you instead," martin said. she just gave him a smile. she looks uncomfortable tbh. i just laughed and carry on my self training.

Farah

well, hachim and martin met. it didnt go well. now we are walking back home. martin has offered himself to send me home. angeline and isabelle has already reached home. "i didnt know you guys are that good in soccer," martin striked up a conversation. "no we arent that good," i said. "well if i say you are then you are," he said. "well one way to find out is if i get into ac reggiana, a local fc," i said. he gave me that impressed look.

"well this is my house, thank you for sending me," i thanked him. "see you around gorgeous," he said. "see you too," i said.

i went up to my room and took out my football cleats from my shoebag. i put in the sink of my bathroom. i filled up the bath while i clean my cleats alittle since we just played on artificial grass.

after doing so, i put it aside and dropped a bath bomb in the bath. i then sat in the bath. after 10 mins or so, i was starting to feel tired. i washed my body while draining the water from the bath. after that i went into my room and put on my pajamas.

i went into the bathroom, took my cleats and went down to the garage to leave it there. i went up to my room and tuck myself in bed. i scrolled through twitter on my phone. all of a sudden, my phone rang. unknown number. who could it be? i questioned myself.

i accepted the call. "hey farah! i was wondering if maybe we could go to school together tomorrow? its martin by the way," he said. "oh i'll see about it. i'll text you later," i said. we exchanged goodbyes amd ended the call.

i was actually hoping it'd b-. my thoughts were interupted by another call. another unknown. how does everyone gets my number, holy. i accepted. "hello? farah? sorry it took me long to call you simce your trials haha," hachims voice rang through the phone. "i was expecting you mr mastour," i said.

"everyone expects me, gorgeous," he enphasized on the gorgeous attempting to imitate martin. "hey! how did you-," i asked and is interupted again. "he tweeted 'i called her gorgeous after sending her home!' yeah he is bonkers," he said imitating martins' norwegian accent.

"this guy is crazy," i said. we had a full on telephone convo. we both started getting tired. "hey so i had this dream where i was a transfer at your school. then i liked this girl named-" i interrupted him.

"rebecca? rebecca gilmore?" i asked eagerly. "yeah how did you-" i interrupted him once more. "i had the same dream," i said. "weird. i didnt see you in the dream. i only remembered another girl who was-" i interrupted him. "jealous?" i asked alittle less eager.

"yeah. was that you?" he asked. when he cares, his voice sounds ten times more like an angel. "well, yeah hehe," i said giggling afterwards. "aww someone was jealous. how cute," he said. i started blushing.

"well are you tired?" he asked. "well what about you?" i asked back. "if you are tired im tired, pretty face," he said. how cute. "well i am tired," i said. "well alright then lets go to sleep shall we?" he asked. "yeah. goodnight i'll see you around hachim," i said. "goodnight i'll see you around too princess," he said before ending the call.

he called me princess. princess. hachim mastour called me princess. i then charged my phone, turned on the fairy lights, turn off the room light and tucked myself in.

princess.

---------------------------------------

A/N

so how was it?

mind my typos tho! heheh

LEAVE A COMMENT AND SOME FEEDBACKS!!

BYEEEEEE💗