2

Farah

we went out the tunnel and stood around at the sideline. "please arrange yourself into your positions so forwards, far left, midfields, in the centre and defenders, far right," the coach announced. all three of us had to seperate since angeline is a midfield, isabelle is a defender and i am a forward.

"so today we have former and current AC Reggiana players to help me out in the trials. i have grouped them to help in certain groups of people. we have the ALPHAs that will help out this list of names," coach started listing out from the midfields. most likely, straight up midfields. he started calling out for group BETAs. angeline was called up. this is probably the midfield/forward.

when it was groups CHARLIEs, i was called up. to my surprise, hachim is a CHARLIE leader. they lead us to one side. there we sat down and the leader of the leaders introduced the leaders. when hachim was called out, he stood up and wink at me then waved at the rest.

i rolled my eyes at him. i then look down so he wont catch me blushing. when i looked up everyone looked at me. i blushed twice harder. i then look at hachim giggling at me. i gave him a death stare, he then stopped. my turn to laugh at him. "whats so funny hachim and you," the leader asked and pointed at me.

'great. trouble at the first day.' i thought to myself. "nothing just an inside joke," hachim replied the leader. the leader then rolled his eyes. hachim then giggled. the rest of the talk was just a brief of whats going to happen. we then started out at the first drill. ball control. i kinda still suck alittle.

when they called my name, i started to shake. when i started off, i tried my very best. at the end of the drill, i looked up and saw the leader writing something on the paper. hachim looked shocked, like how i looked at him earlier on. i giggled and walked away.

the rest of the trial went in a blur. break came along, i went up to angeline and isabelle. "how was the trials guys?" i asked. "it is tiring but i did my best, although i feel like i did bad," angeline replied. "well i saved most goals in my team but uh my accuracy when it comes to passes, bad," isabelle then replied. i nodded to show i acknowledge. "all along mr. hottie was giggling and i couldnt concentrate so that sucks ," i said. "yeah he is staring at you right now," angeline looked behind me.

i turned to reveal Mr Mastour cheekily turning away. i then laughed. i went up to him, "whats with you chuckling and giggling when it was my turn huh?" he looked at me as if he had no idea. we laughed at his reaction. "you are one of a kind Farah," he replied. i then laughed while blushing. "no mate. ive been doing shite because you distracted me," i replied.

"haha mind exchanging numbers so we could like see each other some other time?" he asked. i was jumping on the inside. butterflies were dying to escape my stomach. my face turned so red. he had his phone in his hand already. so i told him my number. "cool i'll leave you a miss call now and maybe you could answer my call tonight," he said and walking away after winking at me.

i walked back to my friends. "hey they've called us to gather for a debrief," isabelle said. both me and angeline nodded and walked over to the coach. we sat down and  he talked about how the results will be sent to our emails. after the short debrief, we went to the toilet to wash up and change. after doing so, we headed out to walk home.

we saw hachim standing outside the gate waiting for someone. as soon as i walk out, he stopped me by standing infront of me. "um do you um want to go to lunch with me?" he said and stuttered alot. "um now?" i asked. "no tomorrow, ofcourse now haha," he replied and gave a nervous laugh. i nodded in agreement. i looked at my friends and they give me the 'go ahead' look. i gave them a grin and mouthed 'thank you'. we then walked off.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

how yall liked that?????

LEAVE A COMMENT AND FEEDBACK

DO VOTE FOR THIS STORY TOOOOOO

I LOVE YALL!! KEEP ON READING OKAYYYY!!

BYEEEE