13

farrah

"ive missed you too but arent you wasting your money just to see me and do all this," i blurted without thinking.

"hahaha you're cute. firstly, your birthday is coming up and i dont want to miss it. secondly, balloons and papers are cheap. thirdly, i came to settle some home stuff too so domt worry babe," he said finishing off with a word i like to be called.

first i looked at him weird to confirm what i heard was real. my cheeks started to get warmer though. he closed his mouth and blushed. we werent official yet which saddens me to be honest.

we couldve been official already but because of my stupid decision, we arent. "hey i got something else for you!" hachim interupted my thoughts excitedly.

he cover my eyes with his hands, walking behind me. even if its my house, i cant guess where we're going. i could smell cheese. hachim removed his hands and i opened my eyes. only to reveal a box of pizza.

i turned around and hugged him. we looked at each other still hugging. "thank you hachim," i said. our eyes were locked. i couldnt help but to admire his dark hazel eyes.

"no problem beautiful," hachim said making me blush once more but now i couldnt get myself to look away. we started to lean in. our forheads were already touching. my heart was beating so fast i think he could feel it.

our lips almost touching. "ding dong" my doorbell rang. great. we jumped apart. i ran for the door. "heres a parcel for mr youseff," the postman said. "thank you," i said while carrying the parcel. i closed the door and put it in my dads office.

i searched for hachim all around the house. he was out of sight. i swear this boy is some sort of ninja.

--------------------------------------

a/n

such a late update!!! im sorry!!!
im having school and it drains out alot of my energy esp when i have to wake up at 5:30 everyday ://
i hope yall like this chapter!! like and votee! leave a feedback!
LOVE YOU ALL💜💜