9

Farah

"bleach boy? i mean martin sorry," i stuttered. he looked at me surprised while laughing. "have you been talking to hachim about me?" i blushed but i then shook my head.

"rebecca, i mean is that your sister?" i asked. i was really confused. all the dreams me and hachim have, does it mean anything? "oh yeah she is my sister," he said.

i took my phone from my pocket to call hachim. i ignored martins' blabbering about his sister. "im sorry i really have to call someone real quick," i then proceeded to somewhere quiet.

"hey uh i know this is weird but rebecca is martins' sister," i said.

"i dont know why you are telling me-" i cut him off.

"think about it. what did the both of ys dream of? i didnt know rebecca before this," i said almost shouting.

"babe you have to calm down," hachim said calmly. my heart raced.

"uh um okay im sorry maybe we can meet later on and talk about it," suddenly my voice turned sweet and calm.

this boy makes me crazy. "okay sure i'll see you later youseff," he said like it was a jingle.

"you too mastour."

//////////////////////////

after school

angeline ran up to me. "i just got an email, guess who is it from?" she asked grabbing her phone so tightly.

"couldnt be! is it? did you? are you for real?" i couldnt stick to one question.

she just nodded her head with a big smile.

"thank you for notifying me!!" i said.

i walked towards a nearby park while logging into my email.

as i reached the swingset i began reading. 'thank you for your participation. we are excited to announce that you are accepted in ac reggiana'

i jumped and my elbow hit something hard. i grabbed my elbow and turned around.

i saw hachim grabbing his jaw. oh no. i ran to him and take a look at his jaw.

"you alright mate?" i said and laughed after. he gave me that annoyed look.

"okay sorry sorry. is it serious?" i asked. he shook his and moved his jaw.

"im alright now. did you get your results?" he asked excitedly.

i nod my head so hard i had a neck cramp. both of us burst into a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

i dont actually know where im going with this.

i'll try to make more sense. i'll also do a totally different book on hachim

it'll be better i promise!! but for now im having school so 😭😩

LOVE YALLSS BYEEE💗💗💗