Morning rabbles

Amethyst

I walk up to breakfast, my arms linked with my Banditas. We sit at the Slytherin table in perfect sync, unlocking our arms to eat. Everyone stares at us. Especially the Marauders. I stand up and address the whole hall.

"I know, my Bandits and I are very beautiful, but there's no need to stare at our beauty. That goes for you too, Black." I growl the last sentence at Black, who seems to have forgotten that Bandits have eyes. He stands up, quickly looking back up at my face.

"Sorry, Amethyst. Although most girls would enjoy me staring." 

"Thanks Black, but you aren't my type." 

"Then what is?" 

"Boys who I haven't dated and aren't insufferable toe rags, so definitely not you." 

"So who is your type then?" I turn back to the Bandits.

"Well, gals, who is our type?" 

Lavender

"Well, gals, who is our type?" We look around. Our eyes land on the Slytherin table.

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

We look at the Hufflepuff table.

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

We look at the Ravenclaw table.

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

"Him"

We look at the Gryffindor table. We are all silent for a minute. I see a boy, a bit on the pudgy side, blond, with the brightest blue eyes. But they are streaked with jokeingness and.. Pain? There is more to this boy than meets the eye. I lift my arm up and point to the boy. He is a Marauder. But a bit different. Picked on.

"Him" 

The Marauders stare at me. Sirius finally speaks up.

"Why?" His voice is quiet.

"He is in your little group. You pick on him. He acts crazy, he's really just lonely. Because sometimes it's easier to pretend. To lie. To act. Than admit how damaged and alone you really feel. I am Lavender Night. We are the Bandits. We think that anyone telling you you're something you're not is a bad person. Speaking of which," I walk to Potter and punch him in the nose. I go to Black and fluff up his hair. Remus has to hold Black back so he doesn't get pummeled for thinking he can stop me touching his hair. 

"THIS MEANS WAR NIGHT," Black shouts. I put my face near his, so he can see my eyes well. People always say I have crazy eyes. 

"Then war you shall get, Black" I say softly. He smirks.

"I can see down your blouse, Night" he whispers. I smirk wider.

"I can see down your facade, Black. I'm not wearing a blouse" I whisper back. He realizes that I'm wearing an emerald green tank top under my black jacket. I notice the professors all left.