Prologue

PROLOGUE

Hi,

Before I initiate with my thoughts and word's on life; there are certain things I want to share with you.

I have never had the dream of writing and become a renounced author one day. Indeed I am just a high school graduate and there are certain things I have learned over the years from my friends, family, acquaintances, and even pen pals..& that’s what I want to share with you!

It’s not a philosophical book completely which gives idyllic statements. It’s about my life and the experiences which made me know certain things and made me the girl I AM!

SO THE DEDICATION OF THIS BOOK GOES TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PART OF MY LIFE NOMATTER GOOD OR BAD!!

I started this book longtime back so practically this is my DEBUT!

Now I won’t bug you much with my boring stories of what made me write this and blah blah!! Because I know it sucks!! :D

I have never been too serious in life, as it doesn’t bore any fruits so worthwhile as practically many things are destined in my perception. SO I Just live my life, love the people making it beautiful for me& laugh who walk with me!

So that was my perception..BUT WHAT DO YOU FEEL??

Common RUN THE HORSES OF YOUR MIND AND THINK FOR A WHILE!

What’s your perception on your life and why do you live it? Just because you have been entitled with a tag to live by god?

Ok think for a while ;

While there are certain perceptions which some eminent people of my life gave me:

Considering myself as a normal human being .... I say life is the practicality of your thoughts... u can make it heaven or hell... it’s just the way u think and implement your decisions , thought , perceptions... etc it is the golden opportunity given by god”

 “Acc to me life is something v should live every moment”

“Life is a GIFT, Accept it, enjoy it, Respect it, and live and let live!”

Now while some of you must have run the horses and the thoughts that must have encircled you would be may be alike to it or near to it!

It’s because people’s viewpoint , lifestyle of life could differ but the life ‘s own authenticity is same for all , it’s just how we incorporate into our perceptions & that’s what revolutionize the whole concept of life and giving it millions of perception.

**********************