chapter4: self centerdness

self CENTEREDNESS

Today I came up with a realization of new fact that 21st century life works on a thumb rule “emotions and expectations with Detachment”.

And that detachment is welcomed in this world as SELF-CENTEREDNESS!

…THE COMPLEXITIES ARE INFINITE IS An insight ASSUMED , BUT ITS ACTUALLY THE THREADS THAT ARE SO INTERTWINED SO INTENSE THAT WE ARE FREAKED AND aggravated OUT MOSTLY BY OUR LIFESTYLE AND LIFE!!

THE REASON BEYOND THE THREADS BEING SO INTERMINGLE IS THE NATURE AND LIFESTYLE OF PEOPLE CARRY TODAY!

JEALOUSY, FREEDOM, PRIVACY, DISSATISFACTION, UNREASONABLE AND EVERLASTING DEMANDS AND NEEDS!!

THESES ARE CERTAIN DETERMINANTS OF EMERGENCE OF SELF CENTEREDNESS AMONGST PEOPLE!!

Being self-centered is not at all bad! Or I should say there’s no harm!

 In some or other way we are all centered after all...

Everything we do has a motive behind it and its 90%

 for our sake...or our betterment!

In some or other way...it’s somewhere

 for us only!

 But ya...I won’t swerve to the fact at all that THINKING ABOUT URSELF TO THE INTENSE IS BAD!

 Actually anything in extreme is bad!

..In today’s human race;

……….you can’t cosset or think about other people..,or ...take decisions on their behalf...though u can incontestably in some cases but to a level... moreover except...in some cases u will not be endurable by that person to take any decision or indulge in his/her life because they not only feel it as an imposition..

Also...an interlude to their seclusion and freedom in their life by you!

Today people don’t want anyone’s intercession in their life moreover...not even children in today’s date!!

After the age of 10 generally or I should say before...even on matters like dressing they don’t want their parent’s nosiness..!!They want to go according them!

And adolescents they are famous for these things in this age! As they not only want autonomy, but privacy, independence!

 As they r in middle stage of adult and child and they themselves don’t know where they stand! And parents often too even don’t try to be acquainted with them...to understand them...apart from...to make them learn a lesson! And tell them they are wrong wrong!!!

In most of the cases though some parents are doing well with their children of adolescent age! And some have really messed up themselves n their life!!...I too personally seen such experiences!! N I know how the hell it feels!!!

I know these things not only make difficult to communicate with people but also too difficult...to help them in their lives as the fear of getting directly said by them the sentence “please don’t interfere in my life and my matters”  &

“scares us to wits end as it not only hurts our ego!!

 But we feel our dignity being got affected!!

 ...and this leads to a consequence that we become over indulged in our life! …sometimes even to the extreme!

!...but being so self-centered and thinking about yourself so much that you hurt the sentiments...of other people or you harm other people