5.MY DIGITAL LEARNING OF LIFE

MY DIGITAL LEARNING OF LIFE

The world is full of assortment of emotions to relations, hatred to misery, and from endurance to love!!

But while emotions give root to Relations, Ignorance gives rise to hatred and misery, and bud of Generosity to endurance on its way to love!

these words and their amalgamation altogether might feel bizarre, but that's what I came up to realization this weekend ,going through all my facebook wall posts to sms's loaded in just one day , that said the words "happy bday" in 100 ways & lived for sometime in a world far removed from the reality of present.

IF I was ecstatic to read some of them, there were others which made realize to how fake world loaded with tit fir tats we live in. and yet some others reminded me of some great reserves I have had over the years, some magnificent nest eggS, and some immeasurably intellectual and awe-inspiring and full of positive virtues which if imbibed in life, could make our existence on this planet much more meaningful, enjoyable, Genuine &pragmatic!

I ALSO gone through some random texts and discovered a message

"God asked a young girl, 'What is Forgiveness?' the girl replied: 'it's the wonderful fragrance given to us by a flower when crushed. or the lasting auspicious color those mehendi leaves give us when ground to pulp" 

And that's, what overshadowed my perception to them!

it's difficult to be Gandhi or a Christ and follow them. But it is not impossible to imbibe some virtues from them.

One who understands the nature of life and its critical aim can very well see reasons good enough to imbibe certain values atleAst of Gandhi or Christ and if you deliberate on the pros and cons of forgiveness, you will realize that your victory lie in showing the other cheek.

I Once read some words by ROBERT BROWNING, "its good to forgive, best to forget" 

by forgiving someone who has wronged you or harmed you or somewhere in life has been beyond your levels of expectations & set back you for a while YOU RISE TO LEVEL OF GODS, as you just implied the virtues of GOD LIKE FIGURE as "its manlike to punish but god like to forgive"

The unsurpassed and most sublime moments of life can be tasted only after forgiving your ENEMY. You will realize that you have not done anything good to your ENEMY but to yourself because as NOTHING IS MORE COSTLY, NOTHING MORE STERILE THAN VENGEANCE!  

One has to be necessarily kind and amorous because kindness give birth to kindness, endurance , love, beau emotions and relations and dug out hatred and gloom & also with a super package of values of god like intrinsic worth !!

I know it sounds like marketing but is also an vital truth, of yours and mine life!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." 

-Anais Nin

STAY HAPPY ALWAYS :D 

...Janvi...