PART-1 LETS REVOLT!

Before I start with up today’s chapter.

I really wished to had certain feedback on you perceptions  ,but I didnt have them !

So I don’t have any grudges to it but all I can say is

JOT IT DOWN

Not on my page or story but in some scrap paper and keep it with you!

& think for a while in a posture which is most comfy.

The way you can put on whole your  mind and heart to your question : you are penetrating in yourself!

JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES…

…SILENCE OUT OYURSELF….

……& THINK…………

TALK TO YOUR MIND..

PEACE OUT YOUR SOUL FOR TODAY  FOR FEW

SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE!

It would be tough ,

But  D.O I.T!

HOPE YOU MUST HAVE GOT YOU’RE AN ANSWER FROM YOU,

A FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED ,

BUT EVEN IF ITS UPTO YOU DUE TO YOUR PRIVACY, THAT’S AGAIN cherished,

AS YOU ATLEAST GIVE MY WORDS A TRY!

Also I might be sounding you a sage!!

But don’t you think it would be sarcasm to my age!!!

Also, I am glad that 100 reads in two days of update of my book!!

I am extremely happy!!

these are my insights & mind talk !!

So let’s begin with new chapter!

 ***********##################****************

PART-1 LETS REVOLT!

My this chapter is divided into two parts..one is how to fight the thorns in case they prick you!! Well don’t get into biological aspect I meant STRESS!!

THOUGH THAT WAS IGNORANCE IN ACIENT AGES!!

But that’s what the past was,

People now stumble upon and term as stress!!

Though in last reflexive action article we came upto a conclusion to beat the stress and ignore!!

But how to do that ‘& come up to that stage where the terminology of ignorance could be affixed to it!

So that’s what we are going to talk about now!

1.     GOING TO PSYCHIATRIST & DOCTOR’S TO HELP YOU IN DEAL WITH IT VIA MEDICATIONS AND MENTAL EXERCISES!! NOOOO!!

I do not support, won’t disagree as well.

THIS IS MY PERCEPTION & WHAT I FEEL IT’S LAST STAGE WHEN IT ‘S AT HIGH SCALES!

On normal mundane issues and issues like marital, professional, family, social.etc.. Which happens with everyone at that age and that phase of life, isn’t much required.

Common consultation is not an issue, but the things which can be done and solved y just your change in few perceptions, then why to go through those prolong processes!

SO , that’s what psychiatrists and doctor’s are for you to help, consult & medicate!!

&I respect and salute them!

But IN SOME crook OF MY HEART I FEEL, your mind and perceptions are the best medicines to certain arena’s and phases!!

So conclusion;

REVOLUTIONISE YOUR THINKING-most economical & time-saving method!!

Because maturity isn’t when you become big by age, it’s when you start taking big things lightly!

____________________

2.     FEEL YOURSELF!

BE in high spirits, BE pleased, & live your life for yourself!

For your soul!

Pamper your inner beauty and outer beauty!

Do what makes you get to a state of mind when your soul says I am happy and I love  you!

& when your eyes flicker wih happiness!

Run a bath with a few drops of essential oil, such as lavender, to soothe aching muscles.

&

Drink a cup of green tea, which contains polyphenols, a powerful antioxidant. 

_____________________________

3.     And last but not the least LAUGH & LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a deep breath and laugh your guts out.

Visualize a beach vacation: pour a little sand or place a few pebbles into shells, pop in a scented tea light and switch off the electricity.

Take the time to do something you enjoy, whether it’s reading the newspaper, taking a class or calling a friend. 

 Take a lunch break; don’t just keep working while you scarf down a bagel with cheese at your desk. Read a novel, take a walk or try a new restaurant.

Bust out the moves – dancing is fun, and it makes for a good workout, too.

PLAY THE MUSIC & TAP YOUR FEETS INTO ITS EATS!!

I MIGHT SOUND YOU  fanatical

..BUT IF BEING passionate AND SHRUGGING OFF SOME affability FOR A WHILE TO PAPMPER YOUR SOUL, WHICH IS WITH YOU AND WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER!!

IS  NO mischief!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************

hope my some advises and effort"s, will turn out wonders for you!