2: The reflexive action

The reflexive action

THE REFLEXIVE ACTION TO MANY PROBLEMS MOSTLY-STRESS

We can’t sort the problems on Positive and negative but too their intensity; however to Emotions we can categorize in both scales.

Regardless of what the trouble

 &

 the intensity it has, there is not a point we leave it un criticized!

 Now, perhaps if you take as spasm, you would be throwing off comment ‘that’s psychological’ or ‘aren’t you the same?’ ,

 while if you give notice to my words , you Would be into another dimension , thinking upon that’s so reflexive but WHY do we do so?

That’s because regardless the problem is too big or too small , today’s people are going through various kinds of tension and stress, and anything more happens no matter it’s just a cherry or icing over cake , the one thing that come ‘s from our mouth form our mind is ‘what the f**k??’ or ‘my life is hell’ or ‘Why me again’!

But do you know , the new problems which off lately we have started acknowledging as stress was termed as ignorance in ancient times!

I mean, I always we feel why we the generation of today has more stress than our ancestors, when we live in the world of 3g and they just entered the world of technologies at their days!

They did have love marriages and have as yet flourishing marriages.

They too were boyfriend – girlfriend at some stage and that’s why they hooked up to the relationship they belong to today.

They didn’t have those stress and tensions at so rapid velocity like we have.

Furthermore, in professional arena, I believe your foundation matters the most, and on their basis, we have build up our realm of 3G WORLD, where we have non-existed the word impossible to quite an enormous extent, then why our managers and employees have more stress issues than ancient time!

If the process of building is tough, then more tough is to set up a strong base for it eternal subsistence!

Last but not the least,

Stress and anxiety in children and teenagers are just as prevalent as in adults. Stressed out and negligent parents, high expectations in academic or other performances, abused or deprived childhood, growing up tensions and demand for familial responsibility are the main causes of childhood and teen stress.

THUS, AT Every stage of life we have a term stress involved from

childhood-teenage-adult-parent-grandparent

and

THE END

then why wont we say infancy is the best stage,

NO WONDERS EVEN THEY MIGHT HAVE STRESS  but since I don’t remember much of my infancy so can’t comment on it!

Anyways, so in this stages of life did you spotted one thing , that we have a bit hard phase of life or STRESS in your language at every age and at every aspect of life be it childhood ,teenage ,matrimonial ,pre-matrimonial , career etc

 That is the cycle of emotions going on; but why provoking specifically stress??

WHY???????????

THINK FOR A WHILE

Because this is not stress or tension, this is a phase of life Which Is a less smooth!!

The difference doesn’t lies in any situation, it only lies in your perception!!

I have also observed magazines, newspapers and whole a lot of books crammed up with talk about managing stress & tension!

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MANAGE STRESS?

I can understand you want to manage your business, family, relationships, academic, sex life, friendship etc...

But why would you want to MANAGE STRESS??

Stress is happening to you not because of the work you are doing, or the relationship you are having, or the family & friends you are possessing, or the academic life you are going through, but because of your inability to manage your own systems properly, which belong to you and you are the most aware of it, as it exists with YOU!

Your work, life, friends, family, hormones and age is not your tension; it is your inability to keep your to keep your body, system, mind, your emotions, your desires and your zest in a convinced way.

It is your inability to keep yourself in an assured level of comfort and well being.

You need to move to a dimension where you have a state called ‘yes, this is the thing I want and I am satisfied’ which not only is practical but is possible up to your levels and hands also, for keeping yourself to assured level and eradicate that term  stress.

As I said you stress is something which was recognized as IGNORANCE ages back. So, if you  your body , your energies, your zest, your emotions, your mind lead to a state of assurance and to certain level of maturity, IGNORANCE will naturally happen!

As,

We aren’t mature when we become big by age,

We are mature when we start taking big things with ease and comfort!

It is just like if you keep the soil fertile, if you give it up the necessary manure and water and if the right kind of seed is there, it will grow and bloom into flowers and fruits.

Flowers and fruits will come out of a plant, not because you want it, simply because you created the necessary conducive atmosphere and circumstances for it.

Similarly, if you give the emotions, mind, and your system that that’s your level of maturity and that’s the satisfaction level of my desires, passions at different arena’s !

Believe me you are going to bore the fragrances of flower to enjoy within oneself SOON!

DON’T LET STRESS BEAT YOU! BEAT THE STRESS