4. The Perception Revolution

4.   The Perception Revolution

When I initiated with my pieces, the first question I asked you was

“What is life according to you? & why do you live it?”

I am sure, for a while, most of you would have given a thought to it and even would have come up with some perception.

However, today I ask you.

‘What do you want from your life?’

We possess everything, for a certain reason. As, it either fulfills our materialistic or sentimental needs!

It may take a long time for us to develop a clear vision as to what exactly what we want from our life.

All of us want to be happy, live a healthy and fulfilled life, get good grades, acquire good degrees, have a handsome pay job’s ,have a best friend , loving spouse, adoring kids, enough fortune to subsist longer, travel the world , acquire fame, happy retirement, …etc etc..

 The list believe me is endless, if you do not want to acquire all of them, you might have a yearn in some nook of your heart, to acquire It in some proportion!

& above all, who doesn’t want a perfect life?   

All of us want to be happy so we are always in search of happiness, in either materialistic thing or an emotion of love, care, friendship, success etc.

We all would like to live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life, yet few seem to be able to do just that.

Why must we have so much suffering, failures and disappointments? We just want to be secure in a loving relationship and a satisfying job with a good income and enjoy ourselves.

We study for degrees and good grades to somehow get up to the position of a satisfying job.

In addition, over the years we make and maintain relationships with friends, family, and other people, to have a loving relationship of any bond, which gives us happiness and a soul mate for a fulfilled life!

Then, why so hardships in such a process, whose intentions are clear & and are non-materialistic but a basic and eminent need for subsistence.

Why do we lose someone, times we love the most?

HOW CAN HE/SHE NOT BE GOOD FOR US?

Why are not we able to find a job. When we had been giving our best efforts beyond a shadow of doubt?

HOW ARE WE LACKING IN EFFORT’S?

In some part of life,

Many of us must have confronted such a phase in life, whose answer’s we try to find and convince ourselves, as a part of destiny, when we fail to find the answer!

Which a times further drives us to a phase,

Our relationships turn sour all too soon, we have a job that we do not like or we do not have one at all, there is never enough money and generally there is not much joy to be found anywhere.

As a result we feel resentment, hopelessness, depression, perhaps also anger and hatred. Where and why did it all go wrong?

But, I would say the circumstance, time and god all want you to drive upon your nerves harder in search of it and not just losing all hope as this is the end of your life!

Because, it’s how you feel, & you have!

I will further enlighten it by an extract of the famous author of The Power of Positive Thinking once told this story.