Chapter 1

Hey Everyone!

Here's the other story that I've been writing.

Vote if you like it, and want to see more of it!

Comment if you have any feedback or random thoughts

Fan if you like my work

A/N: The story will be mostly in Lana’s P.O.V. with a few exceptions of Parker’s, but you have to read to find out!

Lana is portrayed by Astrid Berges-Frisbey>>

Song: Goodbye - Secondhand Serenade (Suits this chapter very well)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories of You… - Chapter 1

     Lana’s P.O.V.

     I was running. Running through the empty streets of my tiny subdivision. The pavement was hard and scratchy against my bare feet, and occasionally I’d hit a rock; but that didn’t stop me. The trees rustled their leaves, indicating there was a storm coming, sending shivers up my spine. My nightgown clung uncomfortably to my body with the cold wind, because I hadn’t remembered to grab a robe. Stupid me. I was in a rush though.

‘You have to get to him. RUN!’

I turned the bend of the street onto Asher St. running still. There were no cars, only the lamp light that occasionally guttered, and the moonlight shine spilt across the dull grey road. I gazed around. ‘Almost there’ I thought to myself.

I saw my target in the distance and ran full sprint ahead.

“Parker!” I yelled once I cleared the front lawn. I was at the Jameson place I’d loved seeing before.

There was no answer.

“Parker!” I screamed quietly. I couldn’t get words past a whisper. My throat closed up and I felt a sob come to the surface. Was I too late? I knelt on the grass putting my face into my hands.

I felt the pocket of my nightgown vibrate. A flash of memory went through my mind, of the recent message I had opened just five minutes ago: “Hey Beautiful. I’m leaving here tonight. I love you, please always remember that. Goodbye - Parker”.

     I couldn’t believe my eyes. He had been my best friend since we were kids, my first love since he’d asked me out in the ninth grade, and the perfect confidante. My life. This couldn’t be happening!

     I grabbed my phone from it’s place and slid it open to reveal ’one new message’. I pressed the ’view’ button and saw the black letters against the white screen: “I’m here”.

I looked up wiping the tears that managed to escape my eyes.

“P-Parker?” I managed to get out.

      The side door to the house opened, and it revealed Parker. He was already dressed, which was unusual for three o’clock in the morning. And his bags were packed behind him. The minute our eyes met, I saw hurt flash across his gorgeous chocolate eyes.

     Another tear escaped my eyes, before I got up and ran the distance between us, jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms thrown around his shoulders. His hands immediately went to support me. I hugged him with the most longing in the world.

“Lana, what are you doing here?” He asked, hurt imminent in his velvet voice.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, “I got your message” Parker’s hand came up and stroked my head, running his fingers through my hair.