Chapter 36- Meet Joshie

AMANDA'S POV

"Amanda, do I get one more chance or do you want to break up for sure?" He asked biting his lip as he waited for an answer. 

"I-I don't know Lou," I mumbled avoiding looking in his eyes.  

"Amanda, I need an answer. I need to know if I need to get over the one I love, or if I need to give you more love," he said.  

"Louis, I'll give you one more chance, but that's it," I mumbled.

He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up off the ground in a hug. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he held me up by my bum. He pressed his forehead against mine, a smile tugging at his lips. Just looking at him made me smile. He smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync. He slowly pulled away from the kiss before he began leaving kisses along my jawline. A small moan escaped my lips causing him to chuckle.

"I love you Amanda, one more chance is all I need," he said pecking my lips quickly. 

"I love you too Louis," I mumbled, running my hand through his messy hair.  

"Who was that guy you were running with earlier?" He asked.  

"Louis," I warned, "don't be so overprotective." 

"Sorry, I just don't want anyone taking you away from me, love," he mumbled kissing my forehead gently.  

"And no one will take me away from you Louis because I love you," I promised.

A smile tugged at my lips as I looked into his eyes. I truly love his eyes because they are so perfect. His eyes are the most perfect blueish-green color. They remind me of the ocean during a storm. His eyes are just beautiful, I'm sure anyone would die for his eyes. The way his eyes glittered in the sunlight made them appear as a pale blue color, a perfect pale blue color. And at night, his eyes appeared a dark blue color. He looked behind him pulling me out of the trance I was in.

"Who is it?" He asked as a dark figure slowly made it's way towards us.  

"It's me," they replied.  

"That doesn't help me at all, what's your name?" He asked.  

"Josh," he mumbled, "is Amanda here?" 

"Maybe, why do you need her?" Louis asked angrily.

I sighed and turned his face to face me so he wasn't looking at Josh anymore. I pressed a quick kiss to his lips before I pulled away.

"Louis, don't be so overprotective, nobody's taking me away from you," I said. He just nodded before he set me down on the ground.  

"Yeah, she's here," he mumbled turning around holding my hand as I stood next to him.

Josh ran towards us wrapping his arms around me causing me to let go of Louis' hand. I hugged him back as he mumbled something into my hair. I giggled as his breath tickled my neck. He slowly pulled away, holding me at an arms distance away, a smile spread across his face

"What were you saying?" I asked.  

"I was saying that I'm glad you're okay, Niall, Harry, and I didn't know where you went so we were afraid," he replied.  

"Where are Niall and Harry?" I asked glancing behind him to see if they were there before looking back at him.  

"They are still looking for you, lets go find them," he said taking my hand before he began to walk away.

After about two steps Louis cleared his throat. Josh and I turned around to look at him. He grabbed my other hand, narrowing his eyes at Josh.

"What's your problem?" Josh asked.  

"My problem is that you're holding my girlfriends hand, she's my girlfriend, not yours," he replied as calmly as he could knowing I was already mad that he was being overprotective.  

"Well I'm her friend, I'm not going to try to steal her from you," Josh mumbled.  

"Please, let go of her hand," Louis said.  

"No, I want to hold my friend's hand, so I will," Josh said, "don't be such a dick about me holding her hand." 

"I'm not being a dick, just let go of her fucking hand," Louis said through clenched teeth.  

"No," Josh replied simply before he began walking again.

Josh was holding one of my hands while Louis was holding the other, I felt like a little kid having my parents hold both of my hands as we crossed the street or something. I looked at Louis who was already looking down at me. I stood on my tippy-toes so I could peck his lips. He smiled and pecked my lips a second time before I looked ahead again as we walked.

"What? No kiss for Joshie?" Josh asked, a grin spread across his face.  

"Joshie? I'm calling you that from now on," I said, a smile tugging at my lips.  

"I still don't get a kiss even with a cute nickname like Joshie?" He asked.  

"Fine, only because you so have a cute nickname, Joshie," I replied.

I leaned over and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek. Louis' grip tightened a little bit on my hand causing me to turn and look at him. Louis was already looking at us.

"I love you Amanda," Louis said, pressing a quick kiss to my forehead. 

"I love you too Lou," I said, a smile tugging at my lips. 

"And I love you Joshie," Josh said bringing the hand that held mine up to his lips. Instead of kissing his own hand he kissed my hand.

He turned to look at me, a smile tugging at his lips, he meant to kiss my hand.

"You're so childish Joshie. Look, you've got me saying that now instead of Josh," I sighed and he just chuckled.  

"That's because Joshie is the best nickname ever," he said.  

"I suppose Joshie is a good nickname but not the best," I said, smiling over at him.  

"Oh really? Then what's the best nickname you've ever heard?" He asked.  

"I don't know, not Joshie though," I said still smiling at him.  

"But Joshie is the best nickname ever," he moaned like a child.  

"I'm going to have to disagree with you," I said.  

"Then what's the best nickname you've ever heard?" He asked.  

"I can't tell you because you'll take that nickname then," I replied, my smile spreading wider.  

"Tell me!" He groaned.  

"No," I replied.  

"Please?" He said.  

"No, you don't deserve to know. You're not worthy enough," I replied.  

"Oh mighty best-nickname-knower, how may I become worthy to know the best nickname?" He asked causing me to laugh.  

"You must buy me candy and I'll tell you," I replied.  

"What kind of candy?" He asked.  

"Any kind of candy as long as its good," I replied.  

"Alright, I will buy you candy only because you're the mighty best-nickname-knower," he said smiling at me.  

"You guys are nerds," Louis chuckled looking down at us.  

"Yeah, but I'm your nerd," I said.  

"Yeah, you're my favorite nerd," he said pressing a kiss to my lips.