Chapter 33- A New Face

AMANDA'S POV

After Niall dried my tears he stood up still holding me. My legs were wrapped around his torso and my head was rested on his shoulder. He looked at me and kissed my forehead lightly.

"Amanda, are you sure you want to leave?" He asked quietly, in almost a whisper.  

"I'm sure Niall." I replied quietly.

He just nodded and set me down on my feet again. He took my hand before he opened the door. Louis wasn't sitting outside which made me a bit happy. Niall lead me out of the room and down the stairs towards the front door. Just as he grasped the knob to open the door a hand grabbed my other wrist and pulled me harshly away from Niall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Louis growled looking down at me. 

"I'm leaving." I replied quietly, I didn't even think he could hear me. 

"No you're not, you're not leaving me." He growled through clenched teeth. He tightened his grip around my wrist causing me to whimper.  

"P-please let go of me." I whispered trying to pull my arm away but he wouldn't let go, he just tightened his grip even more.  

"You're not leaving me." He repeated.  

"Let go of her." Niall growled taking my other wrist.

Niall tried to pull me away from Louis but Louis wouldn't let go. He just tightened his grip around my wrist even more.

"Louis! Stop! You're gonna break my wrist!" I cried trying to get him to let go.  

"I don't care. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you don't leave me, ever." He growled.  

"L-Louis, p-please." I stuttered but he just tightened his grip and I knew he was about to brake my wrist. 

Just then the door opened and in walked Harry. He just kind of stared at the three of us before he walked towards us.

"What the hell is going on?" Harry asked. 

"Louis is breaking my wrist." I cried.

By now Harry was helping Niall try to pull me away from Louis. Louis was cursing under his breath as he held me close. He wouldn't let them pull me away, I wasn't even moving away from him no matter how hard Harry and Niall tried to pull me away from Louis. The amount of pain I was in was unbearable. Tears were constantly rolling down my already tear-stained cheeks.

"Stop! Please, stop!" I cried.

Harry and Niall instantly let go of me but Louis still gripped my wrist. He instantly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as if I were nothing.

"Put me down!" I yelled beating my fists into his back as he ran outside.

He didn't say anything or put me down, he just put me in Harry's car before he got into the drivers seat. He locked the car doors and started the car. He instantly backed out of the driveway that way Harry and Niall couldn't reach us. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing wrist ignoring the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

"Amanda, I'm sorry." He whispered reaching over to take my hand.  

"Don't touch me." I mumbled pulling my hand away.  

"Please Amanda, I'm really sorry." He whispered.  

"No Louis, no you're not! If you really were sorry you wouldn't have hurt me, you wouldn't have literally stolen me, you would have listened to me!" I yelled.  

"Amanda, it already happened, there is nothing I can do now!" He yelled.  

"Yes there is Louis, you can let me go right now." I mumbled.  

"Well that doesn't look like its going to happen, now does it?" He yelled.

I flinched at how loud he was. He slammed his hand down on the steering wheel angrily. By now I was as far away from him as I could, I was leaned up against the side of the door looking out the window. I glanced at him before I crawled into the back of the car. Louis was staring out of the windshield angrily. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I quickly dialed Harry's number and pressed the call button. I listened to it ring a few times until he finally answered.

"Oh my god Amanda! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He asked.  

"I'm fine, just please help me." I whispered into the phone.  

"Okay, Niall and I will find you, where are you?" He asked.  

"We're on Main Road." I whispered.  

"Amanda, who are you talking to?" Louis asked still looking out the windshield.  

"Nobody." I lied.  

"Alright, I thought you were talking to someone." He said.  

"Niall and I are on our way." Harry said before I hung up and slipped my phone back into my pocket.

The car was quiet for awhile, I kept looking behind us to see if I could see Harry and Niall. One time when I turned around I saw the familiar curls and blonde hair sitting in a car behind us. I smiled and turned forward again.

"Uh, Lou, I really have to go to the bathroom." I lied trying to sound urgent.  

"Can't you hold it?" He asked.  

"No, I really have to go." I replied.  

"Fine." He groaned.

He drove for a moment before he pulled into the parking lot of a small store. He parked the car and even before he could get out I was jumping out of the backseat. I saw Harry and Niall pulling in so I started running straight for their car.

"Amanda! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Louis yelled chasing me.

I ran to the back door and tried to open the door but it was locked. They unlocked it but as soon as I opened the door to get in Louis had his arms wrapped around my waist and he began pulling me away. Niall jumped out of the car first and was quickly followed by Harry.

"Let go of her." Harry growled.  

"Make me." Louis challenged with a smirk tugging on his lips.

Niall threw the first punch at Louis' face. Louis let go of me and pushed me behind him. Louis started punching both Harry and Niall. I turned around and walked away, I couldn't watch them fight. I looked down at my feet as I walked. I was glad that they didn't know I left. The storm was gone now, it just left the ground wet. I walked to the usually busy part of town but it wasn't busy today, I just figured it was because of the storm. I kept glancing behind me to make sure the boys weren't following me and I smiled when I didn't see them. As I walked I tried my best to avoid the puddles on the sidewalk. I slowly started singing quietly although nobody could really hear me considering not many other people were walking.

"Now you were standing there right in front me I hold on it's getting harder to breathe. All of a sudden these lights are blinding me I never noticed how bright they would be. I saw in the corner there is a photograph, no doubt in my mind it's a picture of you. It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass this bed was never made for two. I'll keep my eyes wide open, I'll keep my arms wide open. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me, don't let me go 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone." I sang quietly.  

"I promised one day that I'll being you back a star, I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand oh. Seems like these days I watch you from afar just trying to make you understand. I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah. Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone." Someone sang behind me.

I turned around to come face-to-face with a smiling boy.

"That was probably really bad. I'm not a singer, I'm a drummer. I'm sorry if I damaged your ears with my terrible singing. Remind me never to sing again. I'm really sorry." He rambled on.  

"No, it's fine, you were good. I'm Amanda by the way." I smiled as I introduced myself.  

"Thanks, I'm Josh, Josh Devine." He said smiling back at me.