Chapter 1- Little mudblood

Hermione POV

I quickly went to grab my bags, so i didn't have to make eye contact with him. 

He just stood there and said "Watch where your going mudblood". I then moved out his away and picked up my bags, yeah i forgot he can be a dick-head at times.

I got off the train and catched up with Harry and Ron.

"What happened to you?" asked Harry.

"Oh, i just ran into Draco and he is a prick as always nothing has changed" i say laughing.

"Yeah he always has been and probably always will be" Ron says smiling.

-------------

After dropping my bags off in my room, I come down to meet Harry and Ron for dinner. I walk into the hall and see Draco starring at me, i avoid eye contact and walk towards the table were Harry and Ron are sitting.

I sit next to Ron and sigh in relief that Draco has stopped starring at me. 

"So guys what classes do you have tomorrow" i ask trying to make me think of something else.

Draco's POV

This school is getting on my nerves, I get up and walk out the dining room and go to the slitherin common room. Why do i keep thinking about that filthy little mudblood, Hermione? I need to get some sleep, maybe that will help me stop thinking about her. I have been given a mission and I must concentrate on that.

---------

When i wake up the next morning, just for one moment i forget about the mark on my arm that has changed my fate. Then reality hits me like a broomstick.

I sigh as i push my self out of bed, another day to when my nightmares come true. I look at the time on my alarm and curse , I'm late for class.

I run out of the dungeons up to the dark arts classroom and everyone looks at me as I walk in , my eyes go straight to the bushy-haired girl in the front of the class. She was staring right at me and I blushed as she laughed along with her fellow griffindoors, I just walk to my seat next to Goyle.

While walking to second class, i wasn't looking where i was going and i bumped into Hermione, again. She went to fall but my hands went out to catch her waist without me thinking about it.

"You can't seem to get enough of me..Can you?" I say laughing.

Hermione laughs while throwing my hands of her waist and said "In your dreams Malfoy."

I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked away.