Not So Perfect Wedding

Jason's pov

Today is the day. I'm picking my dad up now. I toss him a suit. "In handcuffs?" He asks, annoyed. Someone unlocks them and I pick up the corsage. Well today I'm getting married. Man, it's shocking to think about. I smile just thinking about it. "Jason?" "Yeah?" "I.... I really am sorry." I smile. "I believe you dad. And hey you dress up nicely." He smiles too. "Let's go. Don't wanna be late to your own wedding." I shake my head and laugh. "I'm probably gonna be late to my own funeral." I joke. "That won't be for a long time." He says, patting my shoulder. It's great. He really is back to his old self. Back before..... Mom.

Miranda's pov

"Where's Jason?" I ask dad. "Getting his dad from the jail." My hands freeze. I still don't trust him and I think Jason's making a mistake. I hear his truck. I smile and walk out. His dad looks ticked. Ugh that's only worrying me more. "He really has changed." Jason whispers, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Then why is he glaring at me like that?" I whisper, pointing. He glances back. "I.... Don't know. But don't worry. It doesn't matter, like I said, whatever happens he won't get to you. I won't let him." I fight back the tears. "I'll kill him before he hurts you." "I love you." I whisper, hugging him. "I love you too. I always will."

*later*

Jason's pov

She pushes the doors open, walking confidently down the aisle with her daddy by her side. I smile. Luke pats my shoulder. "We doin' this?" He jokingly asks. I laugh slightly and glance back at him. "Yes, man, we doin' this." She reaches the altar. I gladly hold her hands. "I've been wanting to marry you since the day I met you." I say. "I'm-" A gunshot rings out and her eyes go wide. "Jason...." Oh my God!!!!! She's been shot. I catch her as her knees give out. "Baby! Wake up!" I cry, terrified. I know exactly who shot her. I was wrong about him. He hasn't changed and he might've just shot and killed my fiancé. I stand back up, holding her in my arms. My eyes instantly land on the door swinging open now that my father just ran out of. "How the hell did he get his hands on a gun?!" Luke cries. "There is no time to worry about that. I have to get her to the hospital!" I was wrong. And I couldn't keep my promise!! "I'm so sorry baby.... I.... I.... I was so wrong, please wake up!" Someone pulls a truck around and I get her in the back. Luke and Sierra are in the front. She might die because of my stupid ass.

Sierra's pov

Luke drives us to the hospital. I can hear Jason crying. I glance back and he's holding her tightly. "Luke, we have to hurry." I say. He nods, gripping the wheel tight. "I know." He whispers, pressing the gas hard. "She'll make it." He whispers, holding my hand, fear making his hand shake.