Revenge

Jason's pov

I'm pulled from sleep by the doctor telling her dad she's not getting any better and only getting worse by the day. I sit up, shakily, still slightly weak from donating blood. Luke sits beside me, a sad look on his face. "This is my fault. I promised her I wouldn't let her get hurt. I promised her nothing would ruin the wedding but my dad...... It's my fault!" "It's not your fault." Luke says. "Tell me how! I should've known he didn't change! He tried to kill her once and I was dumb enough to let him near her again." "Stop it, Jason, you're dad's crazy, that doesn't make it your fault." "Who cares who's fault it is..... My baby girl might die." Her dad says crying. A doctor walks in and asks to talk to him alone. He goes in the hallway. I don't care what Luke says. It is my fault. I should've listened to her. "You were right baby. You were right about everything.... I should've listened to you." I whimper, holding her hand as she still lay in a coma. Her dad walks back in full on sobbing now. That's not good!! "W-What's wrong, sir?" I murmur terrified. "They're taking her off life support. They're giving up. She's not gonna make it." My heart nearly stops. I stand up knocking the chair I was sitting in over! "No she can't die!! She's gotta make it!" I shout. "Sugar ya gotta wake up! They're gonna pull the plug baby anything ya gotta give me something!!" I scream, grabbing her shoulders. Someone pulls me back. "Jason stop! It's over!" Luke shouts. "No.... It.... Can't be..... Over." I look at the floor, rage in my eyes. I stand up and walk to the door. "What are you doing?" Her dad asks. I grip the doorframe so tight, my knuckles turn white. I turn back to them. "I'm gonna kill my father." I whisper. Luke and her dad both stare at me shocked, jaw dropped. Revenge.