Dirty Niall imagine for Lei (MATURE)

Damn I feel like a bad girl for writing this....

Don't worry it's not REALLY detailed

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at my Uncle's for a 4th of July Party! It's going to be so much fun! I waited for my boyfriend, Niall, to get here. I begged him to come. He's so afraid that my family won't like him, but I keep reassuring him that they will love him.

I sat on the couch surrounded by partying people. It was a cookout. I look down at my watch and notice that it's almost 4 in the afternoon.

"Hey! Lei!!" My older brother said

"What do you want?"

"He's yours?" He says shoving Niall into the room.

"Niall!" I say running up to hug him.

"So, this is Niall?" My brother asks.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?"

"No. No, as long as he makes my little sister happy" He says walking outside.

"Come on" I say and drag him out to the back yard.

He meets alot of my family and get's along with them. I smile.

Finally it gets dark enough to start the fireworks. I find Niall sitting in a chair and I walk over to him. He's got a beer in his hand and is talking to my uncle.

I walk over and they notice me.

"Ready for the fireworks?"

"Yes"

I sit in Niall's lap and he wraps his arms around me. The fireworks were wonderful. Niall enjoyed them too. It was a beautiful night.

~~~

We made our way into a hotel room. I didn't feel like driving home, it was about and hour and a half away.

Niall comes in and sits on the bed. I sit beside him and I felt his hand on my thigh. He started moving his hand up my thigh and then I felt his hand on my area.

"N-Niall? What are you doing?" I ask.

But he doesn't answer, he just kisses me. Of course I kiss him back. It was a full heated make out session and his hand was rubbing my area.

I let out a light moan into the kiss. He backs away and pull of his shirt. I start to trace his abs. Then his hands move up my back and go under my shirt. I felt my bra unclasp. Then my shirt rises. I felt his breath on my breast. He was making my my chest fill with pleasure. He massaged both breast and his lips helped.

Then he backs away and makes me lay down on the bed. He takes my shorts off.

"Do I make you this wet?" He smirks and I just smile

He pulls down his pants and takes his boxers off. Without warning he thrusts into me. It was pain at first, then the pleasure hit. I wanted more.

"NIALL!! HARDER!! FASTER!!" I moan.

"Baby!! I-I'm about to-" He couldn't finish and then he let out all of his juices in me.

He then lays next to me.

"I love you Lei" He says and kisses my lips.

Tonight was great....

~~~~~~~~~~~

AS I SAID!! I FEEL LIKE NAUGHTY BAD GIRL FOR WRITING THIS!! HAHAHA!!! BUT WHATEVER!!! I hope you liked it....I DID'T DETAIL IT MUCH BUT I HOPE IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR LIKING!!!