Chapter 8

😏 well some people have started to ship Rory and Alice... should we decide on a ship name? And one for Connor and Alice too? Comment! And omfg how has this book got 6k reads?! Like seriously I swear the last time I checked it had... 450 something? I don't know! But thank you sooooooo much!!!! You don't know how much this has got me to want to write again!
P.s I'm writing this at 3am! whilst watching supernatural. So if it's full of mistakes here and there don't judge me!

I'd awoken with a hand shaking me, it was surprisingly - to my displeasure - Connor. A crooked smile on his lips. "Morning darling." I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips. Why am I smiling? "What are you doing in my room? Oliver might see you." I push Connor out of the way and grab my phone. The time read 8:45am. I growled, he woke me up before 10! "It's not even nine o'clock Connor! If you hadn't noticed yet, I don't do early morning." The anger I once had yesterday returned. Even though my sides hurt from laughing so much yesterday with Rory... speaking of yesterday, I took mr. I lie about everything and I'm hiding my real scent, bottle. So whys he not feeling any different to me? "Sorry I didn't realise seeing me wasn't a priority." I roll my eyes where he can't see. "I met you three days ago and honestly I still don't trust you enough to accept you as my mate. So I'm sorry if me wanting sleep is more important than seeing you before the sun hasn't even come up." I take a deep breath ready to continue with my small rant when his hand covers my mouth. "Calm down darling, if it's such a problem I'll see you later. okay?" He kisses my forehead and leaves. I sniffed the air, but I couldn't catch and scent. I frowned and growled as I slipped out of my sheets. The pack house slightly quieter than normal, but it is before eight.
I got a shower and changed my clothes. Thankfully my favourite out was washed so I shoved it on. (The pic) a silly Jersey shirt with a heart and 'me + pizza' inside of it and my denim shorts with black vans. It was now around the time I usually get up, so I head downstairs. Oliver and Rory was sat at the bar when I walked in. "Isn't it a bit early for you Alice?" Rory raises his eyebrows looking at the clock. I glare at him and Oliver glances at him with a weird look. "I thought you guys was going patrol the boarders today." Oliver looks down and Rory doesn't meet my eye. "Actually we have to go to a meeting," Oliver tells me. My heart bounded. What was it about? "What's wrong?" I ask, panic clear in my voice. Oliver stands and and walks over to hug me. "Nothing is wrong. Look, I have to go see why Alpha Connor is here, I arranged a meeting with the council to ask what the visit is about. Im going to be gone for a few days though." Oliver explains. I close my eyes and hug my brother tight. "Who's going to watch the pack?" I tilt my head to look up at him. "Rory and well..." he stops as if he's worried about his words. "Who?" I snap, growing impatient. I looked back to Rory to see if he'd help but he was just smirking. "You." I froze. What? "That's crazy!" I exclaim, backing away from his hug. "It's what was agreed yesterday, so follow my orders or stay in the library the rest of the month!" Oliver used his alpha tone, the one I hated and he knew it. Using it is intimidating and controlling, and I hated the thought of being intimidated and controlled by my brother. "What do you mean agreed yesterday?" Oliver's mouth slams shut and into a thin line. "Stop asking questions and do as you're told." I growl and stomp out of the kitchen. "Im not a child!" I shout over my shoulder. I swing the front door open and come face to face with alpha Connor. He goes to open his mouth but I cut him off. "For zalgo's sake will everyone leave me alone!" I scream not caring who heard. I run past Connor and shift mid jump off the steps. My mind was running wild, I wanted to scream and punch everything. But one thought was bugging me. Why am I so angry?
'Well that would be because of me.' I yelp and trip over my own paws. 'Who the hell was that?' I ask scared for my sanity. 'Me silly,' the voice was female and like mine but more rough and edged. It giggled in my mind. 'Who's me?' My breaths came out as pants. I think I'm losing my mind! 'You're not losing your mind Alice. In fact I would like to introduce myself,' I hold my breath as she continues. 'My name is savanna and I'm your spirit wolf.' She said rather smugly. I cock my head to the side, still sat on the ground. 'What's a spirit wolf?' I ask, by this point my curiosity was taking over. I'd never heard of spirit wolves, never in my life. 'I think I should start from the beginning,' I listen carefully as she tells me the story of the spirit wolves.
'A long time ago our kind had spirit wolves, they would guide them through their life's. Telling them who their mate was and they would know all that persons secrets. We was like guardians, protecting them from a harms way. That was until a man named Sebastian black, was born.'
Sebastian grew up just everyone else and shifted, his wolf's names was Apollyon. It took over his judgment and turned him into something evil, dark and cold. He started to rip people apart, the council was torn on what to do, so they asked the greatest spirit wolf there was, the first. Her name has never been revealed but she is meant to be greatness.
She told the council to remove Sebastian's wolf. Now, this isn't an easy job but it was succeeded. The ripped his spirit wolf away from him, but something went wrong.  No ones sure how it happened. He dragged everyone's spirit wolves with him back down to their world. Meaning no one had spirit animals anymore.'
I cut in to ask a question. 'How come you're inside of me then?' She didn't answer for a few seconds but when she did I wasn't ready for her reply. 'You're here to return the spirits.'

A/n
Hey up! Well yeah I finished it so... Yeah new twist but will play a great role in the story!!!!