Why arn't you making noise killjoy?

*pete's point of view*
I breathed in air.
Everything is fake here and it discusses me, fake emotions, fake love, fake life (FUCK I BET THAT AIR I JUST BREATHED IN IS FAKE TOO) .
I need to get out, I can't handle another day here. But how will I manage that my family are the second most important people in bat city( next to the dude that made BLI).

"Pete honey," my mom called for my attention. " have you had your pills yet?"

"No Mom not yet," and to tell you the truth I haven't had it in weeks.

"Better get going on that." She took my pill bottle out and handed it to me. It's so fucked up how my brain is changed so much by just one little pill.

I plop two in my mouth and drink some water, hiding them under my tong and waiting for my mom to leave to spit them out.

Finally I'm alone. I don't think I'm going to be able to get out, I mean what would I do where would I go.

' join the killjoys' one part of my brain told me.

'WHAT!?' The other half said 'THEY KILL THE PEOPLE OF BATTERY CITY, FOUR OF THEM ARE THE MOST WANTED PEOPLE ALIVE, THEY HAVE LITTLE TO NO FOOD OR WATER, BARLEY ANY SHELTER, AND THEY LIVE IN ANARCHY!'

Still though at lest there happy, at least they can think for them selfs. I looked out side my window, I saw workers trying to wash off the spry paint of a spider some people did over a BLI add. Stupid they probably are going to get killed for that. I read the words that were under it.

Would you Destroy some thing perfect in order to make it beautiful? - The fabulous killjoys

Yeah...I would.