Where Did the Party Go

*Kobra Kid

After a restless night of no sleeping, the Hoe Army had us packing for the drive. When I threw a bag of water into the trunk of the Hoes pick up truck a silver Porsche pulled up beside me. In the drivers seat sat a middle aged man in a green shirt with ripped sleeves, and a small plot of gray hair in the front of his head. Next to him was a kid a little bit younger than me he had chocolate colored skin and was wearing a white wife beater covered in grease stains. The men stepped out of the car, the middle aged one was Cherri Cola, one of our (the fabulous Killjoys) closest friends. I haven't seen him in a few mouths he looks a lot older but it's no doubt him. I walked up to him and shook his hand.

"Hey Cola," I greeted.

"Kobra, I'm so sorry about everyone else man it's just, just terrible," he said sadly.

"Yeah," I felt tears fight to get to the surface of my face, but I'm done loosening fights.

"This is my, um, apprentice I guess you would call him," he pointed to the kid with him. "Just had him fix this beauty up." He pointed to the sports car.

"I'm,um,Scrap metal, i-i-it's it's an honor to meet you Mr. Kobra Kid," the kid stuck his shaking had out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you Scrap Metal," I kinda chuckled at his reaction. It's always weird when Killjoys meet us. A lot of them have posters of us or shirts with our mask on them. We're kinda like celebrities to them, it's weird.

"We came to help," Cherri informed me." BLI needs to pay for what they did."

"Oh Don't I know it," I shook my head
and looked at my feet.

Midnight Sky's came running out of the base and squeal with happiness.

"SCRAP!" She screamed. Scrap Metal pulled the shorter girl into a kiss and hugged her.

"Sky's I'm so happy so finally see you again it's been so long," Scrap Metal hugged her even tighter.

"It's been four days," Midnight Mistress said coldly but joking at the same time.

Scrap metal went on about how every second is like an eternity and every day is a light year. Yeah I wasn't really paying attention.
_________________________
*car Crash*

I had my gun loaded and had on my gray beanie, black ray bands, and a black bandana with skulls on it.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP CAR CRASH!" Cherry Blossom screamed.
I ran to them and jumped into the trunk of the pick up next to Kobra. Cherry Blossom was driving, Midnight Mistress was in the passenger seat,  No Mad, Scrap Metal, and Crystal Skys sat in the back. I was agents the part of the trunk that was closest to the Truck part, next to Kobra. Cola and Cyber Shock sat at the end by the hatch.

Kobra just finished telling Cola the detains and the Truck as off.

"God kid," Cola signed looking out that the dessert," get a good look at the Zones everyone," he called out. "Might be the last time we ever see it."