So long and Good Night

*Car Crashed Heart*

We all charged out side guns blazing, except me. My hear was racing every thing was blurred finally I took control and started shooting. I was aiming for dracks, there the easiest.

I saw Kobra and Pardy shoot down everyone in sight back to back. Ghoul had two Ray guns, one in each had, getting every scarecrow he could see. Not bad, Soul, and Animal where just full on being animals and taking out three at a time each. Jet Star was going at this logically trying to kill who ever the biggest threat was to everyone, killing them before they could get to our friends. Hell Fire and Cut Throat are working as a team, when Hell Fire got the scarecrows attention by blowing their heads off, Cut Throat Sinner would slit their throats when they were distracted.

Out of no where a scarecrow had a gun to my throat ready to pull the trigger. I pulled my gun up to his stomach and pulled the trigger. He was the first Scarecrow I've ever killed.

"JET STAR!" Not Bad cried.

I turned my back and saw Jet Star's limp body lying on the car. But I just saw him seconds ago alive and fighting strong. But here he is, no doubt, bead. But we had no time to morn, no time to grieve or friend. If we stopped fighting he would have died for nothing.

The battle continued on and we were winning. Soul Voice managed to fall back and help me out.

"Not bad for your first fight," Soul Joked.

"It feels like they're never ending, this is really hard," I confessed to him.

"Yeah well, it's just a cost you have to pay for freedom am I ri-" a scarecrow shot is gun at Soul Voice, hitting him dead in the stomach. He fell on my trying to get a grip on me. He slowly fell never breaking eye contact.

"PATRICK!" I screamed. I could stop myself what did it matter now. My best friends dead. I finally got him back and he's gone. Scarecrows and Dracks were closing in. I didn't know what to do so I ran behind the car, were none could see me. Finally I can catch my breath, I can't believe this two of us are already dead.

"WHAT THE FUCK," I heard Not Bad whine.

"Holy fuck," I whispered. The BLI agents had weapons, like real ones not guns, swords and shit. Not Bad had one logged in his stomach, going all the way threw his back. He saw me behind the car and stumbled to me.

"P-p-Pete," his voice was like thin ice, about to break at any minute.

"Yeah Joe," I gently said to him with a smile on my face, trying to distract him  from his fate.

"C-c-ca-a-a-n-n y-yoouu t-t-tack I-it o-u out- out o-o-of my-my st-t um-m ic?"

"Y-yeah of course, many thing for you man," he smiled at me. I took the handle of the sword and pulled it out fast so he didn't have to suffer. Thick red liquid when everywhere. Joe looked at me with the dim light left in his eyes. But like every light, his flickered for a bit, then went out.

Before I could even process what was going on Animal screamed "SINNER WATCH OUT!" He grabbed his fiancée by the hand and tried to pull her down out of the way of a ray. He didn't though both Animal and Sinner got shot. They died with their hands wrapped tightly together. They took their last breaths, together like they wanted.

"NOOOOOO!" Hell Fire Cried out, she had tears staining her eyes and cheeks. Before she cold get her revenge Krose emerged from the crowd of BLI and slashed Hell Fires stomach with a long knife. She fell to her knees, but she got her shot gun and tried to kill him but miss by a lot only getting one of his arms. Since she had no balance the blow shot her back a few feet, doing the same to Krose.