Just One Yesturday

*Car Crashed Heart*
*quick note before the wars that ended the war or what ever happened Pete and Mikey looked like they did in 2005, this probably seems random but like you'll see why in a bit be patient be patient*
The Hoe Army untied us and told us to follow them.

"Where are we going?" I question touching the bandage on my head.

"Meeting room we have a table and shit in there," Cyber Shock told me.

We got to the end of the shipping container they live in and were presented with the second one. There was a 6 foot gap in between that was a good 200 foot drop. Then the fucking hoes just jumped to the other side like it was nothing. Kobra followed then all of them looked at me impatiently.

"You expect me to jump?" I looked at them as if they were insane.

"Yeah it's easy,"Crystal Sky informed me.

"Yeah okay," I ran back a little and leaped across expecting to fall to death but I landed on a hard metal that made the ground shake.

"Don't fucking kill us, OKAY!" Midnight Mistress hollered at me.

They lead us farther in to shipping thing to a nice wooden table surrounded by wooden chairs. In the middle of the table the worlds HOE ARMY were carved into it. Cherry Blossom say at the head of the table Midnight Mistress to her right and Cyber Shock to her left, No mad took the seat next to Cyber and Sky's next to Mistress. Cherry took a gavel and gestured to us to sit down.

"Is this supposed to be like a Sons Of Anarchy kinda deal?" I asked.

"Kinda I guess with the voting and shit," Crystal Sky's told me.

"Okay so how are we going to go about our revenge?" The meeting started.

"I was thinking tomorrow at the break of dawn we storm the BLI base we can get help from Cherry Cola if we need to . We just killed so many of their guys and main officers I mean get them now while they are weak," Kobra pitched the idea.

"All in favor," Cherry Blossom spoke.

I and every one but Cherry Blossom raised their hands.

"Majority rules," she then slammed the gavel on the table, got up, and walked away.

_______________________________

The girls showed us where we could sleep, then left with out saying much. It was an empty room with a king bed in the middle. The room was in the corner, and to separate it from the rest of the shipping container there were towels hanging from the ceiling as curtains. On the wall there was scotch tap left behind from where posters once hung. There must have been at lest fifteen before but now there were three left Green Day, Nirvana, and Foo Fighters. I'm assuming it was Hell Fires room they're her favorite bands ( also her room and Ghouls had about thirteen other Nirvana, Green Day, and Foo Fighters posters).

Kobra threw himself on the and starred at me sadly. I raised one eyebrow at him to show question.

He sighed and looked down. So I jumped on the bed with him and berried I face in his chest.

"What's a matter Kobra Kid?" I asked him.

He sighed and looked up. "Car Crash, when we met, I had a small voice in my head, the smallest little voice so small I completely ignored it. The voice said, well it was saying a name, it it w-was," Kobra's voice was shaking. "The name was my boyfriends."

"Boyfriend?" Oh god what I thought I was his boyfriend.

"Yeah my boyfriend, when the war broke out, h-his parents took him away, they um herd about BLI and wanted to be apart of it. I haven't seen him since 2009. Back then he was younger, I doubt he looks anything like he did now, or at the very least a hew hair cut. I know I look different I bet he wouldn't recognize me. That and the fact that the pills make you forget your life before BLI, so even if I did look the same he probably wouldn't recognize me."

"Why are you telling me this what are you get at?" I asked but I think I might already know the answer.

"Car Crash can you, can you please tell me your real name, please I need closer," his eyes were wet and full of plead.

"Coffees for closers," I joked to him. He laughed and mumbled something about how his boy friend wrote a song called that or something.

"My names Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III," I told him the whole long thing so there was no way he would mistake me for someone else.

He smiled so big and pulled me into a hug. "Well I'm Michael James Way but you like everyone else called me Mikey."

Suddenly I started to remember things. Things like me getting a call from Joe saying he has this kid that he met at a book store who wants to start a band with him, then I agreed and we made Fall Out Boy. When we got popular we met another band My Chemical Romance and I fell in love with their Basest instantly. I remember now, going on dates with him and doing shows with the rest of the band.

I remember Mikey Way.