Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

*kobra*

I woke up on a swaying kinda surface with a bag over my head and I was tied up to a chair. I felt something on the back of my head.

"Car Crash?"I asked my lover.

"Yeah, you okay?" he responded.

"Fine."

I heard people walking toward us. Their boots echoed on the ground. The Hoe Army.

"So Hoe Army who's in charge now that Hell Fie is gone?" I asked.

"I am because she was my wife," Cherry Blossom bitched.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM YOU GUYS WERE NEVER MARRIED!" Midnight Mistress yelled.

"SHUT UP HOE YES WE WERE!"she called back to them.

"OKAY SO IN EIGHTH GRADE YOU GUYS SAID YOU WERE MARRIED BECAUSE I DIBT EVEN REMEMBER WHEN. EVEN IF YOU CONT THAT AS MARRIAGE YOU GOT DIVORCED WE HAD THE PAPERS SIGNED BY A TEACHER, THE DIVORCE WAS WAS MORE OFFICIAL THEN THE MARRIAGE!" Crystal Sky joined.

"SHUT UP YOU HOES IT WAS LOVE! Listen, we patched your boyfriend up, Kobra Kid. but the thing is the beef we have with you guys doesn't really correspond with you guys wanting help from us, now does it?" Cherry blossom snickered.

"We never hated you guys," I told her. "And we need revenge and I would think you guys would want it to."

"Why would we want revenge? And to who?" Cyber Shock asked, taking the bag off mine and Car Crashed Hearts heads.

"Didn't you hear Dr. Death Defy on the radio?" I wondered.

"No we were at the dinner his whole hour. Why?" Blossom seemed on edge.

"BLI found our bass, they killed everyone but us, and I do mean everyone," I broke the news to them.

"Y-Y-you mean H-hell Fire and and Cut Cut Th-"

they all started bawling their eyes out, even Cyber Shock was showing emotion.

"ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THEIR STUPID BOYFRIEND, IF THEY DIDNT RUN AWAY WITH THEM WE WOULD BE FINE AND ALL TOGETHER, BUT NO THEY HAD TO GO AND GET THEM SELVES KILLED!" Crystal Sky vented.

"Your right," I nodded. "I agreed with you guys from the start, we arnt the same they should have stayed with you guys and lived their lives out." It pained me a little to say this.

"Stop lying," Cherry Blossom whipped her eye." They left because they wanted to be happy, they could have easily dated Fun Ghoul and Animal and still have been in the Hoe Army. I feel so guilty for chasing them out."

All the other Hoes nodded or made a face agreeing.

"Just wish we could have realized that before they died," Midnight whispered.

"You know what, we're helping you. There is no way I'm letting the murderers of my wife and my friend go unpunished," Cherry Blossom clenched her fist.

"EX-WIFE!" The rest of the Hoes screamed, except No mad ( She doesn't talk).