Burn Bright

* Kobra Kid*

Waking up I realized I was sleeping on Car Crashed Heart. OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED, DID WE, NO, NO OF COURSE NOT. But... Wait yeah no we are good I remember now. I was having terrors again. Oh god he saw me crying, how embarrassing. And now I'm curled up on him like some baby, he must think I'm such a loser.

Why am I so scared of what he thinks. Oh god no. Am I, developing feelings for him? No, well, I mean, he's not that bad looking, by that I mean he's drop dead gorgeous and has a stunning personality. It is nice to lay in his arms, I feel safe, it feels nice. Well,¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what are you going to do.

I closed my eyes and snuggled up closer to him. Wondering how he would feel about this, I mean when Hell Fire asked if we were about to go at it he never said anything about being straight so, we might have somethings there. He's some cool rocker dude though, he wouldn't like me, I'm a nerd.

'No you're not, you're one of the fabulous Killjoys. SCARECROWS RUN IN FEAR WHEN THEY SEE YOU AND YOUR GROUP. If anything he's out of your league,'

Yeah that right, HE WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE ME.

I heard the door open and the foot steps I recognized right away belonged to Gerard, sorry Party.

"Oh god," he was obviously shocked to see me cuddling shirtless with someone with an equal amount of no clothing on as me. "Um Mik er Kobra," in the shock he almost fucked up with my name."Car Crashed Heart, come on you guys it's almost ten get up."

Ugh, can't he see I'm enjoying myself. I wave him off to show that I'm not sleeping and that he should fuck off. He didn't leave so I just ignored him and listened to Car Crash's heart beating.

"Kobra get up! We need to get supplies!" He bitched. So I flipped him off.

"DO NOT MAKE ME REAL NAME YOU!" He Barked.

"Let me sleep I barely got any sleep last night," I mumbled then looked up at a very bright faced brother.

"Oh oh god no not like that!" It seems like everyone thinks me and Car Crashed Heart are doing the dirty, and frankly I fined it insulting.

"Oh okay you had nightmares, I get what's going on here now," I gestured to me an Car Crashed. "Still though, get up."

"No," and with that I threw a pillow at my brother and berried my face into Car Crashed hearts limp arms. Them I heard Party sigh, role his eyes (yes I Herd an eye role), and stomp away. After he left I drifted back to sleep.
______________________________
*car crashed heart*

I had a heavy weight resting on me when I awoke. It was Kobra. He was curled up against me and it's literally the cutest thing, he looks so small and happy I'm so. But I feel like he will fined it weird how him just laying here awake watching him. Yeah I should move.

Slowly and carefully I creeped to the side trying not to wake Kobra, but his left arm is tightly around my torso. I'm praying right now that he's a heavy sleeper. I made it to the end of the bed, happy to see he was still asleep. But then, of course, I stood up to fast and the force of the bed bouncing back to size awoke Kobra.

"Sorry," I whispered trying not to be loud and annoy him anymore.

He smirked, stretched, and yawned.

"Its okay," his morning voice and sleepy eyes I'm SO. "Why did you get up?"

"Oh, er, I'm um thought you would want me to," I felt me cheeks get hot.

"Oh," he looked kinda hurt. "Did you want to get up?" He was smiling at me, biting his lip, and eyeing my tattoos. "Because I didn't want you to."

Whoa hold the fuck up, why is he being so blunt all of a sudden. You know what two can say completely what is on their mind.