Immortals

*kobra*

Ghoul left me to burry Car Crashed Heart alone. The worst is that Ghoul didn't know how I felt about Car Crash, if he did he probably what have waited to kill himself. But he didn't because I only knew Car Crash for two days, no one really knew they just thought we were fucking. We weren't though so idk.

I kneeled down next to Car Crash. He looks so small, so alone. I've known him for about a day, then I developed feelings for him, imagine if I've know him for years. If he stayed in BLI he'd be alive, but he came here. At least he died knowing there was some good in the world. You know what's really fucked up. He got killed when BLI was retreating, a drack in one last hope of getting all of us, took a lead pipe and bashed Cars head in.

"Uhm," a noise came out of Car Crashed Heart.
_____________________________
*Car Crash*

My head was throbbing and my back hurt. I was lying on the ground, but not on my sumach like how I fell but in my back with my arms crossed. I tried to open my eyes but they seemed glues shut. I did hear voices though, Ghoul and Kobra.

"I wanna try, I wanna live all night,And burn out bright," Ghoul rambled.

"Put the ray gun down Frank," Kobra said trying to calm Ghoul. I'm assuming Ghoul is Frank and he either is trying to kill Kobra or himself.

"I can't stand that fucking smile on my face. I hate the sound of my voice when it shakes." Ghoul definitely is about to kill himself, oh god no get up get up come on stop him help Kobra.

"Please, Frank,I can't be alone, it's just you and me if you dye I'm alone I need you." Hell be alone, oh god everyone else is dead, oh my fucking god, but I thought Party was still around and Hell Fire could have survived that, right?

"I'm not pathetic,Just sympathetic I'm not pathetic,Just empathetic." It seems like he's just talking now, I know how this feels. But Ghoul, he's the last one of the Killjoys I would have guessed to do this. Wait, Hell Fire died, that's probably what got him. Oh god Kobra stop him please stop him.

"PLEASE FRANK DONT DO THIS!"

"Enough is enough I give up," then he pulled the trigger. I heard his body fall, a long one, probably about six feet.

Kobra started crying, for about 10 minutes, oh how I longed to comfort him. I want to get up and hug him.
He finally got up and walk towards me then he kneeled down. I need to call out to him tell him I'm alive.

'KOBRA! KOBRA! KOBRA IM ALIVE DONT BURRY ME KOBRA KOBRA!'

"Uhm," is what I managed to say. Oh great now he's going to think he imagined it and I'm going to be buried alive.

"Car Crash?" He questioned with disbelief. "Are you alive?"

'YESYES IM ALIVE KOBRA KID KOBRA IM ALIVE'

"Uh," really I'm screaming, my body is annoying as fuck.

"Oh my god," he started crying again, but tears of joy. But then he got up and ran away. What the fuck. But then he came running back I heard splashing, does he have a bucket of water? He pulled my body up to a siting passion. Then I felt a freaking liquid hit my face. Yup, he had water. My eyes shot open and I felt myself gain control of my body once more.

"YOU ARE ALIVE!" He tackled me in a bear hug.

"Hey Kobra," I said gently.

"Everyone is dead, we tried to clot hell fires blood, but, she was in a lot of drugs and um," he whipped his eyes.

"Yeah, when I tried to kill myself, I took pills then punched a mirror, the EMTs couldn't stop the bleeding," I told him.

"I didn't know you tried to kill yourself," Kobra looked at me as if I was dead again.

"Yeah um I was in a dark time. But um tell me more about what happened, please, I need to know."

"Okay well after Hell Fire died Party fell and then I lifted his shirt, a-and he had a kinda hole in his stomach, not all the way threw, I could see his organs," Kobra looked like he was going to cry again.

"I'm sorry Kobra, I really am," how could anyone live threw life seeing that.

"Thank you, but um any way, the Ghoul killed him self a second ago."

"Yeah, I heard," I feel so guilty if I could have moved I could have stopped him.

Kobra nodded, " I guess we don't need this grave for you anymore. We should knock down the dirt separating Hell Fires grave from this one and make it Ghouls."

"Good idea," I agreed.

We stood up and got to work In silence.
______________________________
*car*
After we placed Ghoul in the grave with Hell Fire Kobra made them hold hands, he said that's how they buried the rest of the couples. We started filling up the graves but half way threw Hell Fires and Fun Ghouls I stopped and looked down the line of the dead.

"Just look at all that pain," something I don't mean to say out loud. Kobra just looked at me and nodded.

We finished after about an hour. I noticed Brendon had a hole in his chest but advised against asking.

"What know?" I asked Kobra.

He took his hand and looped it in mine then kissed my cheek, "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge."

"What?" I asked with concern.

"They killed my brother. They killed our friends," he clench his fist. "And I know just the people to help get it."