Cut Throat Hell

So this is a character chart if anyone gets confused

MCR:There normal killjoy names (duh)
Fob: Pete is Car Crash Heart, Patrick Soul Voice, Andy Animal, Joe Not Bad
TØP: Tyler Mad Gear, Josh Missile Kid (they really arnt in it but they are mentioned so)
Panic!: Beebo: Killer King
Hell jars: (I made them up) Hell fire and Cut Throat Sinner

* Car Crashed Heart*
"Car Crash? That's funny, cause, you know ,we, hit you, with our, car," Party Poison.

"Yeah... I realize that now," I sighed then looked at the ground.

"So what you doing out here?" Jet asked me.

"I couldn't take Bat City anymore man, So I'm looking for my friends now you might now them," I explained.

"Here," Fun Goul pulled a picture out of his pocket and unfolded a it. "Are they in this photo."

I took it from him. It was a group of people the four of them, two girls and six other guys. I recognize Patrick, Joe, and Andy right away. Happiness

"Yeah that's them," I told him and pointed to my homies.

Ghoul smiled and showed the other Fabulous KillJoys.

"Ah an old friend with Soul, Not Bad, and Animal," Party Smiled.

I laughed I know exactly who is who.

"WELL LETS GO!" Mikey grabbed my arm and threw me in the car.
_______________________________
* still Car Crash*

We've been driving for about an hour and have been listen to music and shit it's fun they have good music taste so.

"Hey is it 12 yet?" Fun Ghoul asked the car.

"Yeah,why?" I questioned back.

"My girl is on." He then switched the station.

It opened with a weird voice full of static. It was im interesting this is how it went.

Voice: Welcome to Cut Throat Hell at twelve where Cut Throat Sinner and Hell Fire talk about what ever the fuck  they want and play vinyls because yeah...

Hell fire: Yo Yo Yo it's me *laughs* Hell FIYA fuck okay*laughing* sorry ... You going to talk...no... *laughs* okay so this quiet bitch over here is cut through the sinner .

Sinner: *laughs* *makes weird tong noise* Hell fire did you fart again I swear control yourself, or go out side I don't need to deal with this, GO BE A DOG!

Hell fire: * snort laughing*

*random click*

Hell fire: turns lights back on.

Sinner: they give me a head ache .

Hell fire: you give me a head ache.

Sinner: I will twerk battle you.

Hell fire: LEAVE!

sinner: anyway... Do you have blue eyeshadow on?