Chapter 2.

In your skin tight black jeans, white converse, grey V-neck, and red flannel, I begin to walk through the hallway admiring you.

My first hour class was fitness and I had it with Lydia's boyfriend Keegan and Kayleen's boyfriend Bodie.

Although, I had my eye on someone in the locker room and the way he pulled his shirt over his head to reveal a perfectly toned chest, the way his v-line reached just above his solid black Calvin Klein boxers. As he turns to put his school clothes in his locker when he turns around I see his back muscles. It is almost as if his coat of skin was to small for his body and the muscles were clearly defined.

We all got changed and headed to the gym. It is the first day so we probably won't do that much work, more or less get to know each other. I already knew everyone but Mr. Richards wanted us to get to know each other and to pair up. I decided to be Keegan's partner because why not, then I wouldn't have to associate myself with the ones I didn't like. Even though Keegan was a complete idiot, he could keep good company.

"Everyone on the left side of the gym make a circle, and same to the right side of the gym." Mr. Richards said.

Of course I had Ty in my circle.

"Now," Mr. Richards said, "the person across from you will be your partner today in the weight room."

Yup, Ty is my partner today. Oh joy.

As we all walked from the gym to the weight room, Ty volunteered us to do the arm hang first. Fucker. I hated the arm hang and I wasn't good at it and did not want to embarrass myself.

"Andrew, you go first bud." Ty said to me shooting a sincere smile.

"Yeah, fine." I replied, shooting a nice smile so I don't begin to cuss him out right then and there.

As I'm doing the arm hang I feel his eyes on me. The way his eyes are burning into me I feel as if I'm the only one that mattered to him. Before I knew it my hands started to get sweaty and decided to let go. My time was 55.87 seconds which isn't bad considering I'm weak.

Now, it was Ty's turn.

As he pulled himself up above the bar, his arms broaden and my eyes were like magnifying his outline. I was not focus. The only thing I thought about was his body and how it was almost as if God created him to try and kill me. I think what stunned me the most is that Ty just got a minute 15 on the arm hang.

As the gym bell rang, I clean myself up for the rest of the school day. I spray my favorite cologne and make my way to second period.

As I reach my 2nd hour class I begin to think of Ty.

Instead of learning of the Renaissance shit my mind slowly shifts to Ty and it begins to wonder what love with him would feel like.