Chapter 5

So it's the weekend, Kayleen, Lyds, and I are all going to the movie for friends time and I'm excited. I haven't hung out with them in forever. They are the loves of my life... Until, well, Ty came along that is.

The thought of us together, ruling the world. Going through life side by side, loving, hoping, imagining the sweet necessities of life, and showing the world that we all matter...

Ok. I need to stop. I decide to put on my black skinny jeans, my beanie, and a sweater. I spray my Ocean Cologne and make my way out the door to meet my girls. I get in the car and mine and Lyds song came on Prayer In C and I immediately blast it. Even though they are my best friends they don't know how serious I'm starting to fall for Ty. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I want to give him the world at his fingertips, be able to call him mine, to let him know he is loved.

As I arrived to the theater I greet my loves and we go to order popcorn.
"Hey loves" I said to them wrapping them up in a hug.
"Hey babe," Lydia said to me.
"Hey cutie," Kayleen finally greeted and we all sat in our seats.

I was in the middle since Kayleen and Lydia always fight over me:)! Granted we were like 20 minutes early to the movie when Kayleen turned to me "Dude no freaking way.." She said staring at the door. I turned to the door and my face turned pale.

I see Ty walk through the door with tinker bitch... Great... Love my life..

"Ok, well, since he just walked through the door I'm falling head over heels for Ty." I said to Kayleen and Lyds. Who knows how they will react.
"Oh hunny, believe me, but we already know. We aren't dumb we see you stare." Lyd said to me.
"Yeah, I think we knew before you did! But shhhhh the movie is starting babes.. Quiet!" Kayleen whispered as the theater went dark and Ty and tinker bitch were right behind us.