Chapter 8

We all fell asleep and Lydia's mom didn't want to wake us up, so we were all over the place. Kayleen's legs were on top of mine, Lydia's head was on my tummy, and I was just kind of slowly passed out on my back. I could hear Lyd's mom getting ready for work but I just decided to stay sleeping.

I woke up to Lydia and Kayleen laughing and obviously they were awake so I forced my eyes open. I sat up and noticed that it was 9:30 pm. My phone started to buzz in my pocket and Ty's name came on the screen.

"Ty is calling me what do I do?" I said panicked.

"Answer it you hoe." Kayleen smiled causing me to laugh so I answered.

"Hello......um no not really..... I mean I guess..... When?..... Okay... Sure..." I spoke in to the conversation, then he hung up.

"Well?????" Lydia said anxiously.

"He is going to pick me up to hangout? He said he needed to adventure into the world." I told them.

"OH MY GOSH! You must go!" Kayleen smiled.

"What do I wear?" My black skinny jeans and.......... How about my orange sweatshirt?"

"Yes," Kayleen said, "that sweatshirt is so cute."

"Ew, no, I look like an Oompa Loompa." I said while putting on my deodorant and my ocean breeze body spray.

I was so excited to be in the car with him. The love of my life. He pulled up and I went out and got in his 2014 red mustang.

"Hi Andrew."

"Hi Ty."

It was more of a silent car ride. We were just driving around back county roads and smaller highways.

"Why did you want me to go and not Nick?" I asked politely, but snapping Ty out of his thoughts.

"I didn't want him to see me like this. You listen, he will try and talk me out of it or whatever." He responded.

We drove for a good hour until he pulled onto a dirt road that who knows where it was headed. Ty pulls the car up to a stop next to huge trees and a pond. It was beautiful and so peaceful. It's like if you came here, it would just bring you peace of mind.

We walk to one of the many trees looking out towards the water and Ty and I sit down with our backs up against the tree.

"Want one?" Ty asks me and as I look over he pulls out a cigarette box.

"Yeah, sure." I never smoked a lot, but I did every once in a while.

He handed me the now lit cigarette as we sat there letting our lungs be intoxicated with smoke and letting our minds find the peace and rest it needed.