Chapter 4

I woke up, sweat dripping down my forehead. The fact that he was gone made my heart sink. I realized it was 5:50 am so I just stayed awake and got ready for school. I didn't do much, I just threw on my skinny jeans, my gray Jack and Jack sweatshirt, shoes, and got my teeth all minted up and drove my ass to school. My dream was still on my mind and I was still in the process of what was that dream.

I get to my locker and my best friends and their boy toys are laughing in the study hall room and I'm so happy for them. I look to my left and notice Ty is at his locker. I knew the dream was unreal, but a part of me was just so relieved, he was alive and breathing.

He looked so good today. He had black jeans, a gray/blue sweater, and his white converse. He also had on his black leather jacket because the weather was a little more chilly and he wore his gray beanie.

At this point, I'm done. He looks so good.

The way he sat at his locker and stared at the stuff he needed for class, or the way he would look at his phone screen.

Let's just say I can be observant of the people around me.

I get to thinking of Kayleen and Lydia. They are so happy and if they are happy, I'm happy, well sorta. I know I would love to be with someone, (well Ty) but I'm gonna wait till the right person comes around.

The bell rang and I make my way to the locker room to get ready for fitness. Ew. I don't want to do this today, but on the upside I get to see Ty shirtless, and he is wearing his Calvin Klein boxers (a different pair).

We are now in the gym waiting for Mr. Sandy to read off the devotions so we could get started.  He set up the nets and we were playing badminton. Yay.

Ty and I were partners so we grabbed our rackets and away we went.

I mean, I suck at badminton, but anytime I got us a point Ty would either say 'good job' or give me a high five. I'm surprised I didn't pass out.

"Time to change." Mr. Sandy said.

"Here, Ty, I'll take your racket." I said trying to be nice.

"Thanks Andrew!" Ty responded.

Sometimes the smallest conversation can be the beginning to the most powerful and meaningful ones.