Chapter 3

Ty and Andrew.
Andrew and Ty. 
The names together sounded perfect to me, but maybe not to others like Ty's girlfriend. Her name was Victoria, but I'd rather call her Bitchtoria. She hated me, but honestly I could care less. I don't care what she thinks of me. She is just irrelevant so moving on, this is my story.

It was now lunch and Ty isn't in my lunch, which I'm disappointed because I love to see him. He brightens my day even if he doesn't know it. It's the small things that someone does to send one to be crazy in love. Well I, however, am that one that went flying over the fucking edge of the mountain because of the crazy love I feel for Ty.

He keeps me sane.

After lunch my day went by pretty quickly, all of my classes were laid back. But sitting in 8th hour study hall can get long but rather be in study hall than Pastors. That class is hideous and he makes me want to swallow a brick. The class is good, but the teacher is a crackhead, but whatever. I'm over it. I get home and relax and lay in my bed. I turn on some music and I sit and stare at the ceiling and wonder how someone could be so perfect.
There are 8 billion people in the world and Ty is the only one I want. Maybe it's him because there is something about him I just can't seem to give up.

Within seconds of thinking I've fallen asleep and my mind starts to weave Ty into my dreams.

I'm confused.

I shouldn't be here. 
But, here I am.
I look around the bare rooms and everything is gloomy and sad. I hate sadness. Eventually it just comes and swarms you and you are stuck and can't move. It possesses you into the wrong and you can't find the light.

Running through the white halls I turn and look and see the one person I don't want to see.

He is laying there.

No movement.

No sound.

*beep* *beep* just like that he was gone.