Part 1: Chapter 2

again

I do not read these chapters over before publishing them. If things aren't spelled right or don't sound right it's because my brain thinks far more ahead and faster than my hands hands can type, and they fail to catch up with my brain sometimes.

enjoy!! :)

"Wings?" Samael blurted out from the back of the room, jumping to his feet. "How the fuck is that possible?"

"I-... I-... I don't know," Cassiel said, everyone looking at me with an alarmed look.

"I thought Satan ripped them ou-" Samael whispered to himself, only for me to cut him off.

"Make it stop!" I screamed, claws coming out and digging into my palms as I felt a boiling in my back.

"We can't," Iaoel said bluntly, eyeing me very carefully. "Stop rejecting the wings. The more you reject them the longer and more painful the process will be."

"I don't want this life anymore!" I screamed as I left something growing inside of my back, crying from the pain I felt. "I'm going to kill myself. I can't do this. I don't understand why you guys couldn't have chosen anyone else."

"We didn't chose you. God did," Iaoel said, his face an unreadable expression.

"I don't care!" I cried out, digging my claws into the soft, white carpet.

"Suck it up," Samael demanded, making me turn to him with a menacing glare.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled, his reply to me being his own little glare.

"You shut the fuck up!" he growled as he started storming towards me. Belial immediately got in-between us and held Samael back.

"Both of you, shut the fuck up!" Belial demanded as Ariel rushed towards me. I could still feel Samael's eyes drilling holes into my head.

"Michelle. Michelle, listen to me," Ariel said in a voice that was trying to stay calm. His eyes were bulging out of his head. "You can do this, I believe in you. You're strong and brave and intelligent. Don't believe for a second that you can't do this."

"Ariel, this is too much," I hissed as tears trailed down my eyes like a never ending waterfall. "I can't do this. Just kill me. I want to die."

"You are not going to die, do you hear me?" he yelled, little tears coming out of his eyes. "If you die I'm lose my mind, Michelle!"

"But I just can't do this anymore!" I cried out, digging my nails deeper into the flooring. "I'm not strong enough for all of this shit! I wasn't born for this! I wasn't trained from birth like you guys!"

"It's because you didn't have to be, Michelle!" Ariel said as he held onto my biceps and gave me a little shake. "You're not like us! You don't need training! It's already programmed into you! All you need to do is find out where it is!"

"Well, what if I just don't want this type of life anymore, Ariel? What if I just want to di-" I said as I stared into his hesitant eyes. But just as I was about to finish my sentence he cut me off.

With a kiss.

The feeling of his mouth on mine made me feel so calm. Almost all of the pain went away as soon as his soft lips met mine, causing a shiver to go down my spine. His hands cupped my face and brought me in closer, my hair covering our faces from the rest of the world around us.

But there was only so much pain he could block off, and there were only so many fairytale moments that were allowed to happen to me.

I broke away from his grip and let out an ear-piercing scream that shattered the glass on the window to pieces; the shards flew everywhere as I felt my back split open and my wings start to come out.